Excellent 1998 BMW 323iS Coupe for Quick Sale
I am selling an excellent example of an E36 Coupe. The car is in great condition and I have service records available for the last 3 years from BMW Town and Country. I have had this car for a year and a couple of months, and it has been a pleasureable ownership experience. I am in Toronto (GTA) and want to make a quick sale since I will be moving to Calgary in the next 2-3 weeks. I will be putting this up on autotrader shortly. Please see specs below:
- 1998 BMW 323iS.
- 178,000 km.
- Automatic Transmission.
- Black exterior, Black cloth interior.
- Very light silverish grey tint on windows (Not dark, looks great !)
- Many options (Moonroof, Power windows/doors, Cruise control, etc.)
- All service records form BMW Town and Country for the last three years.
- All services up to date (Last oil change 1 month ago). All work records available for buyer.
- Tires (All seasons) were new when I purchased the vehicle.
- Brakes replaced 1 year ago and very strong.
- Emissions tested in December. Certified.
- No rust Anywhere.
- Paint in great condition. Car shines after a wash.
- Two sets of electronic keys.
- This car is good to go!
Imperfections with the car:
- Fog lights were taken out by previous owner.
- Rear right brake light not working (During my last oil change, the mechanic said it is not a fused bulb, but either the bulb connection or electronic circuit board (Cost $125). Can fix before sale.
- Digital onboard computer display does not work (Apparently a common issue with these OBC displays).
This car is very responsive and in excellent condition aside form the imperfections listed above. I have taken great care of the car and it shows.
Priced to sell at $3,500. Please msg me. Ill check this account frequently over the next few days and will respond fairly quickly.
Last edited by arazed; 02-01-2014 at 12:10 PM.