Haven't had much time to work on this, but I've made a bit of progress in the last few weeks. Lot's of prep going into the engine bay. Trying not to do same thing I did when building the racecar - "Ill just build this part to make it work for now, then come back later and redo it when I have the time" nope, none of that on this car. Just going to take the time to do it right up front. Not going to rush it.
Anyways, The pedal box assembly actually consumed a good amount of time. I have to move the fork mounting position on the brake pedal over 3.5" to accommodate the remote mounted booster linkage from the 540. With moving the fork location over, I had to move the clutch master cylinder over as well. Lots of measuring/cutting/welding.
Here is the stock pedal box
Clutch master cylinder mounting tab cut and moved over
New Attachment point for booster linkage fork
Built a bracket to move the master cylinder over