Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > RMP Motors
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Distinct
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up Thank you RMP!

I had my first visit to RMP today. They arranged for a rental car that was ready when I arrived. The shop was open by 8:00 a.m. and they brought my car in right away. A few hours later (to my surprise) they said the car was ready. They contacted me a few times this morning to share what was going on, to confirm what I wanted to do and to provide pricing guidance.

They fixed so many things and some that I was not expecting! The price was awesome and the service was terrific. Rocco took some time to talk to me about the vehicle and the repairs when I came to pick it up.

I planned my work day and week around this visit and it really paid off. Thank you to the forum for the recommendations, thank you to RMP for the great service, results and experience.

I will be back for sure.
Distinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
Distinct
2nd Gear Member

It's pouring rain today in Toronto and thanks to Rocco yesterday for advising me to change my wipers. Works perfectly!
Distinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Vassago12
1st Gear Newbie

Your experience sounds just like every single time I bring my car in. Terrific service!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: