Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-22-2013, 08:30 AM   #1
MrPig
2nd Gear Member

Feeler: 2011 335d M-Sport Lease Take over

This is just a feeler to gauge interest.

Vehicle information:

Car: 2011 335d
Exterior Colour: Space Grey Metalic
Interior Colour: Oyster Dakota Leather, diamond patterened aluminum trim
Mileage: ~26,500 km
Installed Options: M-Sport, Navigation, Dakota Leather

Vehicle Condition:

- Scratch on windshield by passenger wiper
- Scratch on bumper by passenger side foglight
- Stone chip on passenger side hood
- Curb rash on wheels
- A small dent above the rear bumper tow hook area. An older gentleman rolled into me at a red light and left a nice license plate imprint. Was quoted at $300-350 from Street Xtreme, but I'm not in a hurry to fix since lease is secure.
- No scuff marks, scratches or tears in the interior. High traffic areas (centre console arm rest, driver side door arm rest) needs some cleaning (will take a look at it this weekend, probably).
- OEM carpets never used since I weaseled out free BMW rubber mats when I picked up the car. There may be some trace feline hair on them/
- Diesel adapter (plastic nozzle, plastic tube case, rubber gloves) and all manuals are in the trunk

Lease Information:

Lease Start: August 24, 2011 (car picked up brand new with 3km on the clock)
Lease End: November 24, 2014
Lease Duration: 39 months
APR: 3.9%
Lease Remainder: ~12 months
Aloted mileage: 16,000km per year for a total of 52,000km
Current milage; ~26,500
Remaining milage: ~25,500
Residual at lease end: $29,900
Monthly payment: $995.94 (HST included)

Warranties:

Standard 4 year factory warranty.
Standard 4 year maintenance plan.
Wear and tear insurance - up to $7500 at lease turn in
Wheel and tire insurance

Maintenance:

- Nov, 2012: Scheduled oil change and software upgrade. Done at dealer
- May 2013: Rear brake pads and sensor replaced with 900km left on the old pads according to OBC. Old sensor was not tripped, but replaced as a precaution. DIY'd, all parts OEM purchased from Maranello BMW with Maxbimmer discount.
- Oil topped off with Castrol Edge 5W30 (fully synthetic) as per computer request.
- Coolant topped off last winter at dealer free of charge (between scheduled maintenance).

Only mod are my matte black kidneys (have OEM kidneys stored in plastic wrap)

Incentive:

If you cover the lease transfer fee (% is negotiable), I will include my winter set up; 17" M replicas with Bridgestone Blizzaks LM60s non RFT. Used for 2 seasons (November to April periods)

These pictures are older (about a month or two after picking the car up). More recent pictures are available upon request.

Thanks for looking. Car is in Richmond Hill; Bathurst and Carrville area, however I work in the Lawrence West/Allen area and can arrange a daytime meeting.
MrPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
tru-jack
1st Gear Newbie

would be interested in buying? car, but those are some high payments, must have been low down pay't. what is your average fuel consumption? thanks and any other thoughts on car, and it's snow performance. why moving on? thanks
tru-jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
MrPig
2nd Gear Member

I couldn't justify a down payment for a car that I wasn't 100% sure I will keep for years to come (I tend to keep my cars for 6+ years).

I do pretty much 90-100% city, bumper to bumper traffic with a somewhat lead foot (kick in your teeth torque is intoxicating). Depsite that I still get about 500-550km per tank in the summers and 450-500 in the winters. During some decent length road trips I would see about 800-1000 km per tank (my best was 1080 on the range computer). This car is very hard to keep under 100 because of the torque so my mileage wasn't optimal. If you do an economy run, I'm sure you can get 1000 or more per tank.

I've only dirven through 1 truely snowfilled season but the car was fine on the Blizzaks. During the massive snow starm last year, the only time I got 'stuck' was when I drove into my gf's appartment guest parking and the snow reached up to the top of my wheel wells.

I'm looking to reduce my monthly expenditures in preparation for purchasing a home 'soon'. I don't technically need to rid myself of the car ASAP, but it'll obviously help down the road.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Have you purchased some protection package to cover the potential issues/damages? I am sure the dealer will nail you hard for those issues.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
MrPig
2nd Gear Member

Lease is secure; up to $7500 is covered in wear & tear and damages at lease return.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:16 AM   #6
MrPig
2nd Gear Member

Boop, take my car.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: