Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
MrRWD
2nd Gear Member

Just the volume of bikers surrounding the RR is grounds for unlawful imprisonment. Who are they to "Slow him down, and control traffic".

When the bump happened, if the rest of the so called "law abiding" bikers proceeded forward and pulled to the side of the road, and let Cruz and Lien deal with the incident, that would have been different.

Mieses, who is paralyzed in hospital, didn't even have licence to drive!
He is registered as a habitual traffic offender, whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017

Quote:
Boston Globe

Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driverís license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learnerís permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.
Police also indicate from the tunnel camera's, that many of the plates turned out to be stolen or belong to different bikes.

There is even video's of Mieses and his friends (on bikes) showing off on city streets with no plates on the bikes. Ehhh.... And driving with no LICENSE!

In retrospect, it might have been easier for the SUV driver to let the punks go buy, but I don't blame him for what he did.

Wife and Kids first. Never ever stop in a situation like this, unless there are cops around.

Thank god for run flats I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg No Plates 2.jpg (46.2 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg No Plates.jpg (49.1 KB, 114 views)
MrRWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #17
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
A lot of those bikes (that look like dirt bikes, are street legal), even some of the ATV's had plates on them, not sure just how street legal that is in NY.

This is almost a case of self defence...with that many bikers around, I would have done the same! They got what they deserved!!! I have a few go to jail.

Actually a video of them at a gas station shows most of the moto X bikes didnt have plates and some of the crotch rockets covered their plates....
Old 10-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #18
windwagen
6th Gear Member

I thought I'd lurk around some 2 wheeled formums to see how that community feels about it. For the most part, same as us and most people. Very few people side with the bikers.

There was an interesting post about this behavior being a typical robbery attempt.

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewto...1292682385e9c6
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #19
windwagen
6th Gear Member

This is interesting...

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/217012.php
Old 10-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #20
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

maybe the motorcyclists felt they had nothing to fear police wise due to the Three Cops that were part of this Group? - one is a detective

you're welcoe
Old 10-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #21
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Oh maaaan - I think I figured out what started all this!!!

Old 10-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #22
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwagen View Post
Well done.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #23
daytona
6th Gear Member

I suggest let more of the riders talk to the new stations since all of them makes a fool of themselves telling one story while video evidence shows otherwise.There was one rider who said the group was obeying all traffic rules but one video clearly shows him zig zagging through city streets at high speeds and blowing through stop signs.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #24
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Undercover Cop Arrested In Road Rage Case Between Motorcycle Club And Family In SUV

Old 10-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #25
windwagen
6th Gear Member

What a mess!!! Hopefully he was pounding gently... If he's undercover, I would think this could be an opportunity to add credibility.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: