I have for sale a 1987 BMW E30 325e 5 Speed Coupe.
I bought this last year, to build as a Daily Driver, as I've always wanted a E30, but now I've just picked up a low mileage Porsche, and no longer need this E30.
Car has 202,600 KM on, it when I bought it, the timing belt was snapped and some of the valves were bent. It's running now and running strong with a lot of new parts:
- 12 Brand new valves
- Brand new valve seals
- Cylinder head cleaned and built by Athenia Machines in Hamilton
- Brand new head gaskets
- Brand new head bolts
- Brand new Gates timing belt & tensioner pulley
- Brand new thermostat & gasket
- Brand new accessory belts
- Brand new spark plugs
- Brand new cap & rotor
- Tires are like new, only has about 5,000 KM on them
- Brakes are very good
- Brand new Spal racing fan to replace the clutch fan
- Brand new alignment
- Underneath of the car is beautiful, everything is solid, no rust in the floor, car has been rust proofed recently
- Typical crack on the dash, but the interior is super clean. Front driver seat has a tear.
Asking $3500 OBO, price is negotiable as I need this gone ASAP.
Please email email@example.com
or call/text (905) 870-5550 if you want to see the car, I'm located in Hamilton.
I can email more pictures of the underneath, the floor and the battery tray if you like.
Thank you, Nam