Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-15-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
X-Plosion
1st Gear Newbie

1994 BMW 325i Convertible

text as I do not check forums as much
613 291 0588

1994 BMW 325i Convertible for sale. it is in top condition with only 189,000 km. it has a 5 speed manual transmission. Car has no rust and comes with M3 rims with tires on the car, and stock alloy rims with almost new tires on the side. Has blue H.I.D lights for headlights, and Yellow H.I.D lights for fog lights. Alpine speakers in the front and pioneer in the back. also has a kicker custom installed for a sleek stock look. The car needs the rear window replaced, it is made of plastic and has cracked. it is $150 if you order it online. the M3 rims need front tires replaced for safety. Car is etested. I have it parked in my garage as it doesnt get driven in the winter. text for fast response. Looking for $3700 or best offer.
X-Plosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: