Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-29-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

"Comply Or Die!" Cops Murder Teen! Because They Can! Caught On Video!

Toronto

It is my opinion that all u.s & canadian cops should be Dissarmed Immediately - for public safety
Old 07-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
bmdbley'sBro

scared to post people??

the other forum i posted this on - the thread got to 3 pages. and its not a toronto based forum
Old 07-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

The issue has been beaten to death here locally.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:05 PM   #4
bmdbley'sBro

perhaps but on this forum - zero disscusion

Old 07-30-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
sirex
King Sirex

What is there to say?

And if they didn't kill him? One more psycho path to lock up at an institution on our dime. Bullets are cheap.

And lastly, what do you expect from the police? Shit paying job. Shit job. Shit stress. Quotas and managers breathing down your neck. Dealing with retards that have problem with authority. Doesn't exactly appeal to the free minded, liberal ideals. Not saying it's right, but are you really surprised?

PS, of course the family and friends of the guy are going to say "he was calm, was a good kid, was going somewhere, etc, etc, etc"

Last edited by sirex; 07-30-2013 at 03:23 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
What is there to say?

And if they didn't kill him? One more psycho path to lock up at an institution on our dime. Bullets are cheap.

And lastly, what do you expect from the police? Shit paying job. Shit job. Shit stress. Quotas and managers breathing down your neck. Dealing with retards that have problem with authority. Doesn't exactly appeal to the free minded, liberal ideals. Not saying it's right, but are you really surprised?

PS, of course the family and friends of the guy are going to say "he was calm, was a good kid, was going somewhere, etc, etc, etc"
??

They get paid better then engineers and hardly have to put there minds to anything .. its all plug and jug tickets and license plates, overtime galore and extra pay when they go to court, they get amazing benefits and amazing retirement package (THIS ISNT THE STATES)

another example ..

commercial airline pilot .. US 34-38K avg ... CAN 65-80k avg

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Sorry bmdbley'sBro you jumped on this a bit late for any citizen to care in Canada unless there a friend or family member of the victim

I'll play both sides of the table ..

Side A

why was the police called? why didnt he just drop the knife? did he really think there was a way out without dropping the knife? calm kids don't yell "****ing pussies" to cops

Side B

Did they really have to use there guns and then the tazer after? why did they have to shoot so many times?

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
it will probably come out that the kid was on bath salts. the police's job is to protect society from people, and people from themselves. i'll let you guys figure out which part they failed at on saturday.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
South
3rd Gear Member

just waiting for the angry citizen whose gonna pull out their sniper for some vigilante justice....watch some police get killed for once......
South is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:56 PM   #10
BigD
the misanthropist

I'm generally a big police cheerleader, some of the best guys I know are cops.

But that's a good ole fashion execution.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #11
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

I am a bit split..

One part of me says, could they not have just zapped him into submission or bean bagged him etc. more on this below after I thought about it.

The other part of me says he had a knife on city transit, acted crazy, refused to follow the cops orders and MAYBE took a step toward the officer.

The only way I can justify his shooting is if he in fact took a step, that simple. I was speaking to an officer today and he explained during training they are taught to react, an average person can get anywhere from 10-20 feet + before your brain says pull the trigger in a lot of cases. So again if he had a knife, refused the order and took a step, like it or not he made a deadly decision.

I also considered the fact that if in a street car with narrow quarters and a guy who was crazed had a knife and I had a taser or bean bag gun, how comfortable would I be if I missed or he avoided the shot, it happens. Now I am being stabbed to death myself.

Bottom line if you do not want to be shot to death, don't pull a knife on transit, cuss out a cop and what will likely be the case, take a step toward the guy with a gun.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:31 PM   #12
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
I am a bit split..

One part of me says, could they not have just zapped him into submission or bean bagged him etc. more on this below after I thought about it.

The other part of me says he had a knife on city transit, acted crazy, refused to follow the cops orders and MAYBE took a step toward the officer.

The only way I can justify his shooting is if he in fact took a step, that simple. I was speaking to an officer today and he explained during training they are taught to react, an average person can get anywhere from 10-20 feet + before your brain says pull the trigger in a lot of cases. So again if he had a knife, refused the order and took a step, like it or not he made a deadly decision.

I also considered the fact that if in a street car with narrow quarters and a guy who was crazed had a knife and I had a taser or bean bag gun, how comfortable would I be if I missed or he avoided the shot, it happens. Now I am being stabbed to death myself.

Bottom line if you do not want to be shot to death, don't pull a knife on transit, cuss out a cop and what will likely be the case, take a step toward the guy with a gun.
Watch the security footage. The last 6 shots were fired with the kid already on the ground. It was pure murder.

KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #13
Max_VQ
3rd Gear Member

I think it was SBC.
Max_VQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #14
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

They both acted completely irrational. The only difference is the kid had a pocket knife and the cop had a gun.

I detest this crap going on in our city, another f'n blood stain on the street for no good reason.

Last edited by Slowered318; 07-31-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Slowered318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #15
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
What is there to say?

This x100.

Why isn't discussed here? Because individuals such as yourself will take every potential opportunity to slander cops. Was this excessive force? Absolutely, they should have been better shots and taken him out clean with one centre of mass.

There's no discussing anything relating to law enforcement you post. Anyone who doesn't fully agree receives a condescending reply with a youtube video added.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: