Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:35 AM   #1
nizoo
2nd Gear Member

Looking for doors, anyone?

Looking for Carbon Black Doors, both the driver and the one behind the driver.

it is so damn expensive to get it fixed & re-painted while insurance is not willing to pay even though the guy attacked me with his car trying to squish me... Canadian insurance companies are messed up.

anyhow, if anyone knows where I can get Carbon Black doors it would be amazing! I live in KW area but I can drive or even pay for shipping if its too far.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
nizoo
2nd Gear Member

sorry didn't notice it said (No "for sale/looking for" ads to be posted in this section.)

can someone delete the post or help me move it to the appropriate section??

Thanks
Old 07-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizoo View Post
Looking for Carbon Black Doors, both the driver and the one behind the driver.

it is so damn expensive to get it fixed & re-painted while insurance is not willing to pay even though the guy attacked me with his car trying to squish me... Canadian insurance companies are messed up.

anyhow, if anyone knows where I can get Carbon Black doors it would be amazing! I live in KW area but I can drive or even pay for shipping if its too far.
??

what insurance company you with? how do they not cover damage to your vehicle if another has hit you?

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
nizoo
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
??

what insurance company you with? how do they not cover damage to your vehicle if another has hit you?
They haven't solved the issue of who is going to pay for the repair, if its my insurance company or the other guys.

I am worried that they might not cover anything because I moved out of the house and forgot to change the driver license address while insurance and car stayed on my fathers name.

so insurance might just flip out that I am not on policy since legally my address is still home ..

so I am trying to look for a couple of doors instead because I have a feeling they won't cover it..

and Gore Insurance btw.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #5
windwagen
6th Gear Member

Never mind insurance...tell us about the attack!
windwagen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: