Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
Whitby
2nd Gear Member

Top Tickets?

Hey everyone, just wanted to start a fun little thread about tickets members have got, what are some of the toughest to swallow tickets?

I'll kick things off with mine..

I got caught in a 50-80 transfer zone in back country, cop was alright I guess, he dropped it to 99 instead of his "110" he claims to have caught me at.

My first speeding ticket
Whitby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
my very first ticket i got with notjoe on black creek, got popped doing 116 in a 70. been caught at 151 in a 100, 71 in a 60 (yes, really, cop wrote the ticket for 11 over) and a few more i've probably forgotten.

this was years ago, i have a clean record now.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
ex3mal
Weapon M

I got 110 in 100 zone on qew, 10 over on hwy

e46 m3 artcar, ap racing bbk, maxpsi stage 2
Follow on ig @weaponm
ex3mal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #4
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
many years ago I got a ticket for 165 in 100 zone on the 407, this happened many years before they had that stunt driving law.

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Stupid tickets, 2 in total and both 60 in a 50, one was a cash pay several years ago ($60) and seminar and the other was dropped because it was written on an expired pad whatever that means.

Not bad for 18 years of cruising
Old 07-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
M3CPE_330CAB
E46 Fanatic

top ticket would have to be 140 in a 60, reduced to 105 in a 60. Also before stunt driving law was put in place.

Clean record now and thats the way its gonna stay!
M3CPE_330CAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

45 over years back and last summer was 47 over on some back country roads.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #8
BigD
the misanthropist

My favorite is probably an excessive noise ticket, after redlight racing an off-duty cop who radioed ahead to have me pulled over. It capped off a delightful night which started with me wanting swiss chalet while studying for an exam, finding that my car was towed from a cargo area I illegally park in - on late Saturday evening - and walking in -20ish in a wifebeater to the parking enforcement because I left my jacket in the car. The cop who pulled me over offered me racing or reckless, up to me... and as I was about to choose he said or you can stop being a ****ing idiot and I'll give you excessive noise.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Dumb move no ticket:
Cruiser decided to follow me, so what do I do? I stop on the side even thought he cop didn't even pull the lights on me. He was like wtf were you doing stopping like that? I'm like officer don't you gonna stop me anyways?

Passing a truck on bayview near yonge. 30 over 60, my first ticket got a traffic agency to get it basically reduced to no points and 30 bucks fine. THat cost me 500 bucks!@$!@%

Excessive noise ticket on my e36 m3 with rogue exhaust. Cop said you can't have excessive backfires on your exhausts!

Majormac after kennedy eastbound before they changed it to 80km/h zone. 20 over 60 ugh. Yes they changed the speed limit after a few months.

Late night driving in Toronto (Steeles/Finch) Red light camera $400 bucks! Turning right without stopping according to them.

Lakeshore near CNE on my Escalade 5 over 60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400N near Sheppard. Pulled over passing a truck he said I was going 37 over 100. Apparently the cop did not file the ticket as when I filed my court date, the courts told me they can't find the said ticket so they can't give me a trial.

I'm sure I forget a whole lot more minor stuff lol.

Sold/Traded-in
2006 M5
2003 M3
2003 Civic Si
2000 M Coupe
1999 M3
1999 323i
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
E46Dude
Respect ur Parents.

Got nailed on highway 6 Guelph sometime back. It was late evening, around 7ish and just after the Pioneer, there was a traffic light which I saw a fraction late, normally I wouldve gunned it as it was still yellow, but I saw a cruiser parked right across the highway so I braked.

The car stopped before the white line but the cop decided to turn around and nail me as soon as the light turned green.

lol. As soon as I saw him turning I knew he was coming for me, didnt even hit 50kmh and his lights came on.

He comes up to me and says "if you werent trying to drive like you're on a racetrack, you wouldnt have had to brake that hard".

I told him I saw the light a fraction late, I was tired, but I still made it before the white line. I also knew he hadnt got a radar on me because he didnt even mention how fast he thought I was going.

Anyway, after the usual license and insurance handover, he goes back to his car and writes me a ticket for my tint being too dark.

He goes 'I couldnt see into your car, so Im giving you a ticket for the tint". I told him the tint had been on for 3 years and he was the first guy to find an issue with it, he just shurgged his shoulders at me, so I just told him thanks and Ill see you in court officer!

He gave me a glare and walked away...court date came, he never showed, judge tossed out the ticket and all was well.

Basically, one of those annoyance tickets where the cop just didnt have anything better to do and couldnt find anything to nail me on.... so went for the easiest target...the tint.

Another one was in Burlington a few years ago, I was actually doing 100 on a 60 zone close to Maple view mall at 1030pm at night...officer was hiding near the fire station on the right, he put on his lights and I pulled into the station - it was a young officer, he was just laughing and said whats the rush? I was shit scared at getting my car towed, but told him the truth - I was going to pizza pizza to pick up my pizza! He just cracked up and told me I could have lost my car, anyway he just gave me a warning, told me he hated doing traffic stops but had to because it was his job, and to be careful because bimmers are to damn fast, and that was it....let me go. Learned my lesson though, I never do anything above 60 in that zone since that day.

Last edited by E46Dude; 07-22-2013 at 01:50 PM.
E46Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #11
KillerX
1st Gear Newbie

I was going 146 in a 80. Totally my fault, and he lowered it to 49 over.

Yes I was young and stupid. I learned tho
KillerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #12
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex3mal View Post
I got 110 in 100 zone on qew, 10 over on hwy
lol I got one of those...out on the 401, near prescott ,at 2am without another soul on the road. I think the cop was lonely and wanted to talk to someone.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
firbster
2nd Gear Member

All but one of my tickets have been on a sportbike

got pulled over on 401 doing 160+ , freezing cold, cop dropped to 120 in 100, he then chatted me up about the bike, sat on it , went to pay the fine he never filed it.

Got pulled over in parry sound for doing a wheelie, careless driving. Fought ticket and dropped to donation in amount of fine to hospital.

Got pulled over one morning , didn't see cop and was way over speed limit. Noticed all reflective signs flashing...thought there was something wrong with my bike..look in mirror..ohoh.. I stop and cop locks up brakes to stop..gets out yelling at me..turns out to be buddy from high school..got a fail to show insurance fine as he had called it in as a high speed chase...oops...

And twice I went through speed traps topped out on the gsxr1000. Needless to say they didn't bother....

Now I drive like an angel.....
firbster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #14
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

Quote:
Originally Posted by firbster View Post

And twice I went through speed traps topped out on the gsxr1000. Needless to say they didn't bother....
lol
Old 07-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #15
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Got a ticket for doing a u-turn over a railway track. I now know that is a big no no. 3 point ticket if I remember correctly.
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: