Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-31-2003, 09:22 PM   #61
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 325_2nv
hes not my friend I just see him driving around and i think he has the sickest bimmer out there.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
too funny, i admit hes ride is NICE, but its still got a LOOOOOOONG way to go to be one of the SICKEST. From the cars on this board alone, this LOW BM guy would be like on the top 500, at the BOTTOM of the list!
You guys have a LOW CAR!
WELL LADDEEE DA!!!!!!!
i'm glad that your car is so low you can't go ANYWHERE without scraping, you know, on second thought, i wish i could be JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

please, i have the BILSTEIN COILOVERS and i can have my car on the FLOOR if i really wanted to, but i DON'T!!!
i find my car sitting nice the way it is, and if YOU(MR. I HAVE THE LOWEST CAR EVER) don't like it, how bout you LICK MY SWEATY NUT SACK!!!

HEHEHE, sickest BMW................YA OK!!
heres one for the BOTH of you,
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:24 PM   #62
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

here's another one:
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 10:45 PM   #63
JimZYellow
3rd Gear Member

ya man, im mikes bro, and i go sss, lowest_bmw's ride looks good but how much it is dropped just makes it unpractical for driving
Old 05-31-2003, 11:24 PM   #64
low_bmw
6th Gear Member

Location: "ANYWHERE WHERE THE PAVEMENT IS SMOOTH AND THERE IS NO SPEEDBUMPS" Toronto (Etobicoke)
are all you guys still arguing about my car. You guys say I can't drive no where with it that low. I been driving it for the last 4 years at that height and haven't broke anything, just a few scrapes here and there on the bumper and exhaust. And SOLDOMATIC 325I trust me my car would not be the top 500 of the list, more like top 5, just ask people who have seen it, and when take some pictures I think you will change you comment.
1991 CIVIC ZC (SOLD)
1999 CIVIC LX (SOLD)
1999 E36 M3 CABRIO (SOLD)
1998 INTEGRA GS (STOLEN IN 4 DAYS)
1999 ACURA EL PREMIUM (SOLD)
2002 330CI M PACKAGE (SOLD)
2005 ACURA EL (daily driver)
1990 FORD MUSTANG LX (garage queen)
low_bmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 01:10 AM   #65
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

You should bring it to the Niagara cruize so we can check it out. I got a glimpse of you at Wasaga but had no time to look cause we were going in opposite directions. There really is no need for attitude though cause I read this thread and most people thought your ride was tight.
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 01:39 AM   #66
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by low_bmw
are all you guys still arguing about my car. You guys say I can't drive no where with it that low. I been driving it for the last 4 years at that height and haven't broke anything, just a few scrapes here and there on the bumper and exhaust. And SOLDOMATIC 325I trust me my car would not be the top 500 of the list, more like top 5, just ask people who have seen it, and when take some pictures I think you will change you comment.
SHOOTER !! .....your car is nice...but relax there buddy ! you probably didnt even pay for it....dont come to max and start talking shit like you own the joint..
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 04:34 AM   #67
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy
SHOOTER !! .....your car is nice...but relax there buddy ! you probably didnt even pay for it....dont come to max and start talking shit like you own the joint..
EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!! Listen man, i never said you ride was UGLY, but compared to a LOT of other cars on this board alone, your still at the bottom, sorry champ, its gonna take a LOT more than a set of rims and a VERY LOW car to be one of the "SICKEST" cars on max!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 06:49 AM   #68
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
hes not my friend I just see him driving around and i think he has the sickest bimmer out there.
you need to open your eyes..all his car has visually is lights, good paint, slammed and rims..

get a load of this!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1dsc_2049.jpg (146.7 KB, 143 views)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 06:50 AM   #69
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

this looks a lot lower..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8557.jpg (18.3 KB, 133 views)

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 06-01-2003, 06:52 AM   #70
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

lowest bmw in the world eh?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ley_dsc00045.jpg (25.7 KB, 134 views)

Old 06-01-2003, 06:57 AM   #71
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

this is angled..but his car is LOW..this is NYPLAYA on max.

my point is..you need to STFU before u loose a lot of respect on here...which you already have, dont expect to have much friends on here after this thread and wat u said to bmw bmxer..u give BMW owners a bad name...so, how many pennies did u pay for your car with? 1? 2? dont tell me i dont know anything, because im jus doing the same thing u did to bmw bmxer..my bro's car is as low as yours is to the ground...the oilpan has SO many scratches on it, and the lip barely clears the ground when going up LITTLE bumps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 700.jpg (112.6 KB, 135 views)

Old 06-01-2003, 07:29 AM   #72
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
all you guys talking shit about Low_bmw I think you guys are jealous. I got a convertible and I think his is the sickest I have ever seen. BMW BMXer if your car looks like it does in the picture, like low_bmw said "keep it in the garage". Eurostyle if you can't make it up driveways buy an X5 a car is not for you.
Oh we dont have a problem with the car! Its MINT! I'd love to have it! But his attitude on the other hand
P.S so what? My car HAS to be so low I cant get it in my driveway?!! WTF are you
? And I still say he cant make it up bmwM5lover's driveway! My Subary 4x4 almost scrapes the front going up there!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 10:32 AM   #73
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

you've got some issues to work on.

and..if its that low, man, do I wanna see you hardbreaking..

whats the point of dropping that much? what ?.. Thats just plain dumb to go around driving like that. That is IF the car is as low as you claim it to be.
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 10:35 AM   #74
mpower1226
6th Gear Member

oh..and one more thing.

Lowest bmw in the world, congratulation.

(you are fking moron. congratulate that)
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:04 PM   #75
325_2nv
1st Gear Newbie

to be totaly honest with you guys, low _bmw as a person has a lil bit of an attitude problem but aside that talking about the car not him, if you guys would see the car on the road you would say that it is the sickest e36 out there hands down. I havent seen anyones nicer. Im a bmw fan so im judging the car not the cocky guy behind the wheel.
325_2nv is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: