Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor/Parting out
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #31
jamrobin
1st Gear Newbie

Hmmm... I could use a passenger side front inner fender liner and both left and right brake ducts (the liner for my M3convertible and the ducts for my 318iS with M3 bumper) Also interested in a price for silver M3 mirrors. Oh... and a cigarette lighter (tried to steal the one from my 318 for the M3 but the 99 M3 seems to have a smaller socket than the 94 318 for some reason :-S ) and since I'm already wishing bigger than my budget... I would take one or even two CD43s if you've got them at a good price?

LOL started typing this with only a fender and brake ducts in mind but seeing pretty much my car in your photo I got carried away.

Let me know your price,
Jamie
jamrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:29 AM   #32
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Lol I literally have all those parts sold minus a set of silver mirrors with one missing the glass (20 bucks on kijiji or eBay) and there 100 for both, I think I have a cigarette lighter I'd have to look through my bins, you can take that as a gift if you buy the mirrors lol.
BimmerMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #33
jamrobin
1st Gear Newbie

LOL surprise surprise most of the stuff I want others did too. Too bad I didn't look in this particular forum two months ago! You would almost think they were common wear items or common failure items ;-)

Mirrors I'm probably interested in but let me add to my wish list to potentially maximize my shipping dollars... floor mats from the convertible? (slightly different to the coupe sadly) Center console with an arm rest? (or at least cupholders ...damned annoying in the 318 to have neither) jack and lug wrench? a drivers side rear seatbelt from a car with fold down rear seats? (doubtful, don't think the M3 had fold downs) a shift knob (maybe two ...the lit one in my M3 is scratched up and the 318iS has an aluminum one that's nice but damned cold on the hands in winter!) maybe a charcoal canister from an M3 with lower miles? (beginning to throw a p0446 once in a while) A heater control valve? (LOL have to max the AC in the 318 to overcome the stuck open heater!) a rear defroster switch from a coupe?

LOL that's all I can think of (but a bigger list than I was originally thinking)
Jamie

Last edited by jamrobin; 09-24-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: thought of more to add
Old 09-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #34
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Do you have:
- Front windshield wiper linkage for sedan
- M3 splash guard (from front bumper to subframe)
- Window switch
- AC compressor and lines etc?
Old 09-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #35
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Jamrobin send me a text at (647) 462-1784 lol I thought I sent you a pm and it timed out and lost it, don't feel like retting a novel lol.

Chigga I'll have a look for you this weekend but I do know for sure that I have the whole a/c setup from the vert that's still in the car if I can't find the ac compressor and lines in my garage.

Anyone that needs immediate responses please text me, I work in a medical field environment and it's extremely difficult to get on the forum.

(647) 462-1784 is the number.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #36
jamrobin
1st Gear Newbie

sent
Old 10-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #37
eurocrazy
1st Gear Newbie

how much for the 98 strut mounts and are they the offset ones?
eurocrazy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #38
90five
2nd Gear Member

What's left?
90five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #39
BimmerMan1
MaXsponsor

Lots still left guys please take the time to text me as I don't have a whole lot of access to the forums lately.

99 m3 vert shell with motor, auto tranny, steering rack, wiring harness, rad etc, dash still left in car with gauge cluster, doors on the car still, no roof...engine runs perfectly but won't start as the rear end, exhaust and gas tank has been removed, car is on jack stands and will need a tow/flat bed of some sort. 1800 dollars for what's left, still lots on the car guys, want it gone this weekend.

TEXT or CALL 647-462-1784.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #40
jbrowne
1st Gear Newbie

Bought an s52 and ZF tranny from chris, do not hesitate! great seller, great prices!
jbrowne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:20 PM   #41
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

we need a guy like u in durham
BmW1819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:47 PM   #42
Euro_7
3rd Gear Member

I am in need of two front brake ducts from the m3. Do you have any idea if the sedan fits the coupe and vice versa?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: