Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
bmwins
2nd Gear Member

Going to buy brakes. Need advice

Hey Im just about to order a full brake kit for my 2001 330ci which includes pads, rotors, sensors and shims all around. I am in Canada and im looking for a decent price for a full kit.

So far the best one I have found is a Centric full kit for Just under $330 shipped includes tax.

http://www.canadapartsonline.com/sea...Nr=universal:0

Good kits from ECS or PelicanParts will run me $500+ with the shipping to Canada, and thats for Zimmermann or ATE parts. I did some research and Centric seems to be getting more good reviews than bad. I just wanted to get some more recent opinions on the centric premium pad and c-tek rotor combo on a 330ci. I found a few sources who say that Centric is the mother company of stop-tech. That should be a good sign. Let me know what you guys think I should do. Thanks
Old 07-14-2013, 02:40 AM   #2
pocojo68
1st Gear Newbie

Check Autopartsway. They sell Zimmerman blanks and drilled rotors,plus all the brand name pads.They are Canadian with good shipping rates.
pocojo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
ZooKeeper
2nd Gear Member

Go to German mechanics. He has the best price for Zimmerman rotors and has oem pads plus he's a great guy can't go wrong.
ZooKeeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

You get what you pay for.

Tags
brakes, kit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: