I'll start out by saying that this post is being made purely out of curiosity to see what people would be interested in trading me for. I have absolutely no reason to get rid of this car and if I don't receive any offers that peak my interest keeping it is exactly what I'll be doing.
I have two rules for potential trades that cannot be broken under any circumstances:
1. Trades must have a manual transmission.
2. Trades must be either AWD or RWD.
Now that I'm done with that I can start with my car. It's a 1999 BMW 328iC. It was made in the last year that BMW ever made E36s, so if you've ever wanted an E36 this is the newest one you can possibly get. It was produced in January, 1999.
It currently runs wonderfully with absolutely no problems. I've owned it since October 13th of last year and have enjoyed every moment of it. The car is enthusiast owned, responsibly driven and gets the attention and care it deserves. This car is my pride and joy.
- 160,000km (very low for the year)
- 5-speed manual
- Inline-6 2.8L engine
- Carbonio cold air induction kit
- Exhaust done by Hot Rod Scott's in Toronto, painted black, DTM tips
- Fern Green Metallic exterior (touch up paint included)
- Leather Sand Beige/tan interior
- Fully automatic convertible top (which is in great condition and functions well which is rare!)
- Fully automatic dual-zone climate control
- Keyless entry + factory BMW alarm system
- Heated + Power seats
- Power everything, auto up/down windows, one touch all windows up/down
- 6 CD changer
- Retrofitted FX-R 3.0 bixenon projectors from The Retrofit Source
- Lightly smoked DEPO tail lights, corner lights and sidemarkers
- Silver gauge rings w/ red needles
- French (yellow) fog lights and high beams (easily reversible if you don't like it)
- Genuine (not replicas!) BBS RC090 wheels (17x8 ET20)
- Gold with polished lips (recently refinished)
- New this season Sumitomo HTR Z II tires (215/40/R17)
- KW Variant 1 (V1) coilover suspension (the car currently sits fairly low to the ground, but it can be raised or lowered depending on your needs)
- 16" wheels with Winter tires
- Washed + waxed frequently (ask my neighbours) with Mothers, Meguiars and BMW products
- Convertible top maintained with RaggTopp and 303 products
- Under a custom-fit California Car Cover (or in the garage) during bad weather (cover included)
- Still have many stock parts (headlights, corner lights, tail lights, sidemarkers, stock exhaust, stock intake, clear Lamin-X as opposed to yellow Lamin-X, stock springs, etc.)
- Pressure plate
- Tie rods
- Ball joints
- Control arms
- Front brake pads
- Front brake rotors
- Front brake pad sensors
- Passed emissions
- Rear brake lines
- Handbrake lines
- Handbrake shoes
- Accessory belt
- Rear brake pads
- Rear brake rotors
- Rear brake pad sensors
- Passed Pre-Purchase inspection
- Passed safety inspection
- Alignment done
- Wheel balance done (Winter wheels + tires)
- Fuel filter replaced
- (some) fuel lines replaced
- Intermediate steering shaft replaced
- Steering shaft replaced
- U joint replaced
- Alignment done
- Oil change done with fully synthetic BMW 5W30 oil, MANN filter, new drain plug, washer, o-rings, etc.
Here are some recent pictures of the car:
(Yellow lighting is easily reversible if you prefer clear lighting.)
What it looked like in October when I first bought it (on Winter wheels):
Anyway, let me know what you have! I'm open to look at anything as long as it meets my two requirements.
The car and I are located in Sudbury but I'm willing to travel anywhere within Ontario/Quebec for the right car.