Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #31
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.
 
TheMadChigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Durty Shwa
Posts: 3,100
Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga


Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Almost everything (including people) was of better quality back in the 1960's... compared to today.
Someone who often states in an era was better than they are in now are often in the state of denial of their dislike of how their life has come, as I recall you were not kids of the 60's, so how can you possibly make out the 60's was a better era?

If the idea of white people was so great, why did they let immigrant come into the country?

You know what grinds my gears sometimes, it's how some people think they have the rights for things they didn't deserve, people like you, people who claim Canada or America belongs to them, how? did you go fight the British for independence? or you forgot the settler took over the land from the natives?

You forgot that when so called Europeans still lived in caves there was already toilet papers in mass production in ancient China? the great wall was built before the story of Christ was even written.

Don't be so ignorant and racist, everyone has an opinion about other cultures, at least not everyone drifted their E30 M3 into a parked car.

If you've got the balls, do something about it, everyone can post something on an internet forum, but not all of them got the balls to do what they claim.
__________________
TheMadChigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #32
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,465
“I don’t think we’re utopians. I think the real utopia is the idea that we can go back to the 1990s, and everything will be perfect forever.

All we’re saying is, no, you can’t.

Now there’s the Internet.”
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #33
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 16,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Almost everything (including people) was of better quality back in the 1960's... compared to today.
Daily Show had a great segment on his topic

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/the...171#clip255171
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #34
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
TheMadChigga, educate yourself on history, then post.

My grandparents and parents say the same thing about the 60's.. so F-off.

Keep defending China, who rips off all European products and spys on everything.

It is a fact, not fiction, generally speaking..that quality has gone down.
Almost everything is made from plastic, not metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post

If the idea of white people was so great, why did they let immigrant come into the country?
So it can become populated ?
Canada is still very underpopulated, outside toronto.
The Canadian birth rate is very weak.

Why do you think no one wants to immigrate to China or India, for example ?
Everyone wants to come to USA and Canada, because that is where the whites made the country so good !

Last edited by Robb; 06-28-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #35
starbuck
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 196
Lol why are u ppl giving this idiot attention.

Obviously his grandparents are bigots and so down the line they have passed that bigotry

Generally it's a security thing. Maybe he drives a 323 and it burns him that the brown guy down the street has an m5, a bigger house and a better job lol

You can't rationalize with some people

Who knows
starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #36
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.
 
TheMadChigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Durty Shwa
Posts: 3,100
Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
don't you also work at rightdrive? for someone who imports Japanese right hand drive cars that's as stupid as it gets.

Guess sometimes internet allows someone's true color show.

I say we sticky this thread on top.
__________________

Last edited by TheMadChigga; 06-28-2013 at 06:57 PM.
TheMadChigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #37
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
don't you also work at rightdrive? for someone who imports Japanese right hand drive cars that's as stupid as it gets.

Guess sometimes internet allows someone's true color show.

I say we sticky this thread on top.
Im wearing Made in China Jeans and my computer is made in China...I drive and own Japanese cars.. what is your point ?
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:20 AM   #38
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
It is a fact, not fiction, generally speaking..that quality has gone down.
Almost everything is made from plastic, not metal.
You're right, we should definitely go back to this.

__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #39
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
You're right, we should definitely go back to this.
So people dont die or get seriously injured in accidents on newer cars ?
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #40
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
So people dont die or get seriously injured in accidents on newer cars ?
Nice argument. People still get hurt, therefore cars are no better now than they were then. Apparently you're as intelligent as you are tolerant.
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 06-29-2013 at 06:02 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:28 PM   #41
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
Someone who often states in an era was better than they are in now are often in the state of denial of their dislike of how their life has come, as I recall you were not kids of the 60's, so how can you possibly make out the 60's was a better era?

If the idea of white people was so great, why did they let immigrant come into the country?

You know what grinds my gears sometimes, it's how some people think they have the rights for things they didn't deserve, people like you, people who claim Canada or America belongs to them, how? did you go fight the British for independence? or you forgot the settler took over the land from the natives?

You forgot that when so called Europeans still lived in caves there was already toilet papers in mass production in ancient China? the great wall was built before the story of Christ was even written.
Don't be so ignorant and racist, everyone has an opinion about other cultures, at least not everyone drifted their E30 M3 into a parked car.

If you've got the balls, do something about it, everyone can post something on an internet forum, but not all of them got the balls to do what they claim.
LoL, bud you need to take a history lesson. Europeans living in caves while Chinese were using toilet paper??? Lol, I don't think so.

"The use of paper for such hygiene purposes has been recorded in China in the 6th century, with specifically manufactured toilet paper being mass-produced in the 14th century... Modern commercial toilet paper originated in the 19th century, with a patent for roll-based dispensers being made in 1883." That's AD not BC


The great wall of china was started in 700 BC. However, it wasn't a great wall then. It took many many many years to complete. Many small segmented walls finally merged to one.

Any way, just saying, when you start throwin garound "history lessons" you should probably know your own history first.

By the way, the Minoan civilization is dated about 2700 BC. They were the first civilization to have a sewage system. So while the Chinese where wiping their shit from their asses in 600 AD and stepping on it, the ancient greek minoans had a sewage system. Just saying.

And yes, Robb is a bigot.

Not sure how the 1960s is better. The problem today is too many people, that's all.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 06-29-2013 at 11:39 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #42
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
And yes, Robb is a bigot.
Are you confusing me with Don Cherry ?
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #43
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,832
maybe
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #44
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
Is this really Rob? Or did someone hack his account?
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #45
5style
Hatters gon Hatt
 
5style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Toronot
Posts: 5,129
All I gotta say is California. Grass ain't always greener. Weather is nicer tho!
__________________
Cayenne hunting!
5style is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015