Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #1
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,592
Anyone have an engine inspection camera?

Need to borrow one for an evening, or you can bring it, come hang and drink teh beerz. I live in Bradford. 20 min up the 400. Needs to be small enough to inspect the cylinder wall.
Or I can pick it up and borrow it for money?

Cheers
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Gleb
E30 ..?
 
Gleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Need to borrow one for an evening, or you can bring it, come hang and drink teh beerz. I live in Bradford. 20 min up the 400. Needs to be small enough to inspect the cylinder wall.
Or I can pick it up and borrow it for money?

Cheers
I know you're a cheap bastard, but you should see a proctologist instead of trying to perform a colonoscopy on yourself.
Gleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,592
Here's a vid for you Gleb

Nsfw and not for the squeamish. Only men give themselves colonoscopies and rip off their own toenails.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1371403557
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...
 
Ceeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
Here's a vid for you Gleb

Nsfw and not for the squeamish. Only men give themselves colonoscopies and rip off their own toenails.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1371403557
CLEARLY...people have much bigger issues to deal with...LMAO!! what an idiot!
__________________

I think I've had 14 bmw's in 4 years.
2 IX's -sold and parts
2 325i 4 dr - sold
4 318is all white - sold and parts
1 87 325is red - parts
1 89 325i vert grey - parts
1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.

latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!
Ceeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:18 AM   #5
jabela
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 710
Crappy tire has a great return policy...
This one is only $44 on sale right now.
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows....jsp?locale=en
__________________

2002 E46 325ci // 5spd // ISC N1 Coilovers
www.modernapothecary.ca
jabela is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.