Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-18-2003, 08:46 PM   #1
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria Send a message via Yahoo to Bavaria
Schumacher shrugs off fire risk

Michael Schumacher insists he was not worried by the pit-stop fuel fire that briefly interrupted his victory charge at the Austrian Grand Prix on Sunday. (BBC)

WHOS UR DADDY BIATCH?? mmuhahahahahahahahahahah
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 09:06 PM   #2
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

I was so happy when I saw those flames....but very dissapointed to see him continue. I wish I had everything handed to me on a silver platter like Shumie.
Old 05-18-2003, 09:07 PM   #3
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Oh PALEEEEEEES GUY!!!! handed him on my ass man, the guy is talented and worked his way to where he is now! dont hate man!
Old 05-18-2003, 09:13 PM   #4
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Bavaria
Oh PALEEEEEEES GUY!!!! handed him on my ass man, the guy is talented and worked his way to where he is now! dont hate man!
He is just as talented as any other driver on the F1 circut. You could put that plug Jenson Button behind a Ferrari and he will win!
Old 05-18-2003, 09:14 PM   #5
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

just like baricallo right (spell) how come non of his past or present teem mates arnt as good as he is?
Old 05-19-2003, 12:14 AM   #6
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Bavaria
just like baricallo right (spell) how come non of his past or present teem mates arnt as good as he is?
Come on now...at least make this difficult for me! They pay them (Shumie's past team mates) to make shure he wins. Thats thier job. Now that there is a big controversy over team orders they have to let Rubens Barrichello win some races.
Old 05-19-2003, 03:01 AM   #7
Polish
6th Gear Member

"dont be hatin"
schumie has skill, more experience than anything, the car is basically what makes it or breaks it for the driver, at that high of a skill level you cant be much better than the other drivers..its all a balance of everything, rubens is paid to be the second man, and thats what he is, not anymore due to new rules, but used to be like that..but whatever, F1 is killer, drivers are insane, the sport is better than ever
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:35 AM   #8
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Sith
..but whatever, F1 is killer, drivers are insane, the sport is better than ever
Yes F1 is awesome but it could be more competitive.

You want to see insane drivers...watch WRC Rally...those are the best drivers in the world.

I think the sport is in its worst "era" right now. There is too much controversy the last several years and when Ferrari is winning every race.....BORING!
Old 05-19-2003, 02:06 PM   #9
Polish
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
Yes F1 is awesome but it could be more competitive.

You want to see insane drivers...watch WRC Rally...those are the best drivers in the world.

I think the sport is in its worst "era" right now. There is too much controversy the last several years and when Ferrari is winning every race.....BORING!
true, but they pay for that success, best driver, best car, all the money they blow on dev. and everything, insane, anyways though..it its totally in the worst era ever, like they fact FIA is changing the rules just cause of Ferrari's domination is pathetic, next thing you know they change the podium from 3 to 8 cause the other teams are complaining, like gimme a break (btw that was totally exaggerated, they'll never change the podium) but yeah, its a disgrace, changing the rules, no throttle control after canada gp or something, like all the technology they invented basically cant be used
ah well, we'll see how it works out
Old 05-19-2003, 07:01 PM   #10
audiophilia
3rd Gear Member

I'm not an admirer of Ferrari or Schumie, but his car, cool and driving in that race were amazing

www.audiophilia.com
The Online Journal for the Serious Audiophile
audiophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 07:23 PM   #11
Shotta
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Shotta
f1 is getting boring, actually WAS getting boring, now that competition is starting to get better, the races seem more exciting. Shumie, well yes he's a good driver BUT not the best, his skill with that ferrari is just an amazing combo, thats why he's winning all the races, u put villenuve in the driver seat of a ferrari and he would teach shumie a few lessons on how to win races AND drive CLEAN! ie: not running ppl off the track

New Project Car In Da Mix
Shotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 08:19 PM   #12
Polish
6th Gear Member

what happened to the schumacher/mcrae competition?

see who is the best driver in the world, i thought they were in talks about it, i guess agents didnt come to a agreement, woulda been sick, schumacher in a rally car vs mcrae, then vice versa in a f1 car
Old 05-22-2003, 01:05 AM   #13
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

once again i say it...dont diss schumacher, why? because like Bavaria said, he worked his ass off and now he is where he is because of it...

and it's not all the car dave, im sure if you put button in their he would win all the races schumacher did and do the same times, impossible!!!
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 01:18 AM   #14
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by pasta325i
and it's not all the car dave...
I didn't say it was 100% of the car (with a budget that Ferrari has it is pretty high). I would bet that if you took the best drivers of recent years (ie: Mika Hakkinen, Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, etc...) and put them into a Ferrari...Would they not do the same?
Old 05-22-2003, 01:45 AM   #15
FastM3
is dreaming of ///M's

Hakkinen, NO,
Mansell, NO,
Hill, Possibly...

Schumacher is diffeent though man, and if he isn't so great, then why does he have the most world championships? instead of being a pussy like Hakkenin and quitting after winning 1
FastM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: