Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-24-2014, 03:45 PM   #1
Danny51
2nd Gear Member

Sway Bar for DD?

Hey guys,

I decided to buy a project E30 and I'm going to start changing up a few things on her. I'm planning for some billy shocks and lowering springs but I came across WhiteLine sway bars and an eibach Strut bar. Now I've got the opportunity to get the Front+Rear Sway bars + Eibach strut bar all for $180. Seems like a good deal to me, but I'm also wondering if I even really will see the difference they make with just street driving. I currently don't have plans to track the car, and it will pretty much be a daily driver as long as it's not snowing out. So realistically with regular as well as some spirited street daily driving am I going to see a big difference, or is it pretty much a waste of money ? If anyone can lean me in a direction that would be great

Thanks !
Danny51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:23 AM   #2
Danny51
2nd Gear Member

Anyone?
Old 09-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #3
jabela
4th Gear Member

What sways would you be using instead? Non-sport stock sways? If you don't care about tracking and don't want a harsher ride, than stick with stock sways. If you want less roll with minimally harsher ride, then go for the sways, as long as they're not too extreme.
It's a pretty good deal either way. You could always resell them if you don't like them.

2002 E46 325ci // 5spd // ISC N1 Coilovers
www.modernapothecary.ca
jabela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #4
cormier
6th Gear Member

Guess it's a good deal, but I doubt you'd notice anything driving on the street. For $200 you could probably do some more worthwhile work IMO

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:51 PM   #5
Danny51
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabela View Post
What sways would you be using instead? Non-sport stock sways? If you don't care about tracking and don't want a harsher ride, than stick with stock sways. If you want less roll with minimally harsher ride, then go for the sways, as long as they're not too extreme.
It's a pretty good deal either way. You could always resell them if you don't like them.

Sorry didn't mention, its WhiteLine Sway bars. 24 mm front and I think 17mm rear.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: