Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-24-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

2000 BMW 540i/6 Spd/Sport/Prem/Cold/129K/Very Good Shape

Straight from Autotrader/Kijiji Ad, you guys don't need me to tell you how rare it is to find a clean, low mileage, 540i with 6 speed and fully optioned....

For sale is this very nice, rare and in excellent running condition 2000 BMW 540i with Sport Package, Premium Package and Cold Weather Package.

If you are looking for a manual e39, you have found the one YOU MUST take a look at.

This two owner vehicle featuring a low mileage, 4.4L DOHC V8 engine with near 300bhp is very powerful and responsive, the rare to find 6 speed manual transmission shifts smoothly and the car accelerates like a bat out of hell. There are no Dash Lights, no rattles, no squeaks.

The car comes with two remote keys, all books and some maintenance records.

The Arctic silver paint shines like near new and the body is a solid 8.5/10 condition, well above average for the year.

The desirable Black leather comfort seats feature over 18 way adjustability and are in 9/10 condition, well above average for the year.

The entire smoke free interior is in impeccable shape and shows how well the car, in its entirety, has been cared for throughout its life. Even the wood trim, known to crack around the shifter area is crack free and the known to break cup holders work as they should.

The only flaws to be found are some typical parking lot scrapes on the rear bumper and dying pixels on the cluster display, it is 13 years old after all.

The rare to find Sport Package includes black body trim (instead of chrome), sport tuned (lower) suspension (similar to the M5), available 6 speed manual transmission (similar to the M5) staggered (wider in the rear) 17” Style 32 Alloy Wheels and plethora of standard options not found on regular 540’s.

The Premium Package added features such as rain sensing wipers, HID/Xenon headlights, dimming rear view mirror, alarm and Premium/Business DSP Sounds System with CD player in the dash and CD Changer in the trunk.

The Cold Weather Package added to the front heated seats a heated steering wheel, heated side mirrors and a high spray headlight washing system.

Although the vehicle is in its meant to be, stock form as engineered and designed by BMW, the previous owners have made a few small and tasteful changes to improve the appeal of this 540. All very easily reversible should the new owner choose to.

AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals have been added, Silver gauge Rings in the Cluster have been installed, yellow fog light film has been applied and carbon fiber badges have been installed on the steering wheel, hood/trunk and wheels.

The car has never been in any accidents and with its low mileage and the stunning, well cared for shape it is in, inside and out, it will guarantee its new owner many happy years of being behind the wheel of the Ultimate Driving Machine.

All power options are fully functioning:
*Ice Cold* AC
Power Seats*heated*
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Keyless Entry
Cruise control
Steering wheel Radio Controls
CD Premium Sound system with DSP and Cd Changer
Dual Zone Climate Control
Power Sunroof
and much more!

Please contact us if you have any specific questions. Please no test pilots. Serious parties only please.

Vehicle history Report:
http://www.hendersonfamilyford.com/A...16&sid=5023536

$6999 Or Nearest Reasonable Offer The vehicle is being sold certified and e-tested. Just get in, drive and enjoy!

Feel free to PM me or text/call : six47-two98-six856

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Toys
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
shugalou
2nd Gear Member

Shit no, this sounds exactly like my car minus the pedals and gauge bezels.
The guy should be asking more, provided there are no issues.

One thing that mine has over this one is that I have the entire service history of the car done at BMW.
shugalou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugalou View Post
Shit no, this sounds exactly like my car minus the pedals and gauge bezels.
The guy should be asking more, provided there are no issues.

One thing that mine has over this one is that I have the entire service history of the car done at BMW.
Thanks for the comment,
I am selling the vehicle, I've been driving it the last few days and it doesn't have any issues to speak of. No 80km./h shimmy, nothing, smooth, quiet, responsive, fast. I have some of the history of the car. Not all.

I have no problem taking people for rides and taking it to someone's mechanic for an inspection once a deposit has been left.

I know the first person who is looking for this type of a BMW that sees it, will no doubt, buy it.

Toys
Old 05-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

That's clean!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

2nd location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
Mdrie
2nd Gear Member

Niceeee.

Too bad this will not be around in the middle of July when I need another car
Mdrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #7
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Deposit received, vehicle tentatively sold.

Toys
Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Sold

Toys
Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
Bmwguy1980
1st Gear Newbie

Where is your dealership? Looking for a bmw.
Bmwguy1980 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: