Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Arrow FS: Eclipse CD3200 BT/MP3/Aux/USB + E46 bracket/console

I have just removed this headunit from my car and replaced it with Enco nav unit, so I am selling this and the associated brackets.

This stereo was installed in the car by the previous owner. I wanted to go back to OEM look and get nav functionality, which is why I removed it.

I am not an audiophile and I never thought I'd miss sound quality, but I have to say that this Eclipse unit sounded MUCH MUCH better than my Enco unit, so it should be a defnite upgrade to an OEM stereo unit.

OK, onto the items.

Stereo: Eclipse CD3200
Specs and details: http://www.eclipse-web.com/us/downlo...dio/index.html
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lqktMB7...se-CD3200.html

Notes/condition:
The unit works very well, bluetooth works great with my iPhone etc. and the illumination color (which is changeable) matches the OEM orange rather nicely.

The previous owner seemed to love Dynamat as the single din bracket is "taped" to the factory radio bracket with dynamat pieces. It can easily be removed and cleaned up with Goo Gone or similar. I would prefer to sell it installed as is, but I'm willing to remove the stereo for the right price. This just makes it easier to install into your E46.

The single din trim cover that goes over the stereo is warped a bit. Not sure how or why, I got the car with it. It fits flush with the dash trim.

The sunglass holder appears to have been painted black as the surface of the door has a different texture than other OEM pieces. You may not notice it in the car, but I did. Also, it has a velcro/felt taped to the inside, which actually protects whatever you put there against scratches. There is a hole cut out in the back where the previous owner fed the USB cable from the headunit.

The ashtray cover/door is in good condition. However, it is missing the chrome piece.

Pictures:

Prices:
$190 + shipping for everything

Or separately:
- the headunit in the OEM bracket with trim cover: $125 + shipping
- HVAC/ashtray console - $35 + shipping
- sunglass holder - $35 + shipping

Thank you.
eljay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Bump...
Old 07-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
eljay
2nd Gear Member

Still available
Old 07-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #4
eljay
2nd Gear Member

The stereo is now sold. The following items are left:
- OEM stereo cage (still functional, but it has been hacked up a bit by the previous owner)
- center ashtray console with sunglass holder (see OP for condition description)
- single din trim (see OP for condition description)

I'll take $75 shipped for everything that's left.

Tags
ashtray, console, e46, eclipse, stereo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: