Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #61
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482


This is why Rob Ford hates the socialist Globe and mail and toronto star media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8EpSdyB0zY

Last edited by Robb; 05-27-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #62
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,842
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
but rob ford IS a fat ****. i fail to see the problem here.
__________________
I run a canadian led kit & hid kit company, if you have any questions about led headlights or hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #63
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner
 
Robb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North York
Posts: 2,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
but rob ford IS a fat ****. i fail to see the problem here.
60% of Toronto is overweight or obese, whats your point lightbulb ?
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #64
damameke
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,372
you really don't see a problem here?

so it is ok for a reporter to call a mayor a fat fart or fat slob..
and that's what a lot of people saw it Rob Ford,, he is fat, he is a bully
it is always easy for one to criticise fat people without knowing the reason why they cant lose weight.. he did try btw

People, we are not perfect ourselves..
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:57 PM   #65
damameke
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
What's the minimum requirement for running as a candidate for mayor?
Must be a Canadian citizen and pay $200 fee

Anyone can run but you have to have a budget to campaign for it...
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #66
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
it is always easy for one to criticise fat people without knowing the reason why they cant lose weight.. he did try btw
Crack you mean, he tried Jenny Crack and apparently even as a crack addict the guy can't drop a pound.

I bet if he used that as an excuse for using he could get all those 60% of fat Torontonians to vote for him again lol They would feel for him and his desperation to turn to crack to try and lose weight.
__________________
E46
Blackedout95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #67
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor
 
Bimmer Heaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 15,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
60% of Toronto is overweight or obese, whats your point lightbulb ?
So thats how he got people voting for him! Makes sens now.

Am i missing something!? If everybody jumps off the bridge, would you? Should we all???
IF 80% were crackheads, should we all be!??
__________________
BIMMER HEAVEN
Specialized in BMW recycling, all OEM used parts
Up to 90% off new cost!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4


Etobicoke location opening mid June!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #68
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
What does brainwashing have to do with common sens!?
common sense?

Quote:
but facts are facts;
umm wut?

lol what facts? As I said before i think hes a total dork especially with his off the cuff not thinking shit he says. but this is ridiculous. Not one shred of proof and people are frothing at the mouth because some papers ran a story(with no proof). I dont care if someone says they saw something(but now magically cant get a hold of it). Im tired of baseless bashing. Lets see some actual proof. There have been no facts at all. just a bunch of hearsay bs.

Guess what I saw eurostyle smoking crack on video*runs story in paper* ..well I dont have the video and the onus is now on you eurostyle to prove what I say is wrong...ya thats a lot of common sense lol.
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #69
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.
 
TheMadChigga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Durty Shwa
Posts: 3,105
Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by damameke View Post
you really don't see a problem here?

so it is ok for a reporter to call a mayor a fat fart or fat slob..
and that's what a lot of people saw it Rob Ford,, he is fat, he is a bully
it is always easy for one to criticise fat people without knowing the reason why they cant lose weight.. he did try btw

People, we are not perfect ourselves..
Isn't it that the fat kids get bullied? how does fat kids become bully now? man, the world sure is changing.
__________________
TheMadChigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #70
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Heres the leaked vid maybe? Small portion of it?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...e_gdata_player
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #71
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Yea...no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnT-ZI_zvdQ
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #72
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Lmfao amazing
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #73
newbe46
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
What's the minimum requirement for running as a candidate for mayor?
Not a socialist and not a hipster.
newbe46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #74
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674

Reports Man With Video Of Toronto Mayor Smoking Crack Cocaine Has Been Killed


__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #75
davericher20
black and blue
 
davericher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 2 storey 3 bedroom 1 car garage
Posts: 3,608
Lmfaoroflcopter
I almost died, excellent video.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ZfVRH...%3DZfVRHBvUzcM
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015