I've officially decided to sell this car. It's a 2002 325xiT, steel blue on beige leather, with a five speed manual (!!!). It's got 183 000kms on it now. I am not sure of the exact packages, but it has H&K sound, and wood interior trim, heated seats, heated mirrors, and power everything. Pictures are attached.
Reason for selling is I am taking over my father's 5 series while he's getting into a beautiful S4, and this vehicle will be surplus. It's a very rare vehicle and a great daily driver. This vehicle was originally purchased from Budd's stealership by my father and handed down to me. I've owned it for three years and am considering moving on. I tried to keep most of it stock but had a little bit of fun with it. I have done a few tasteful mods and kept up with maintenance. These are as follows:
- My father maintained the car religiously at the stealership before I got it
Here's what I have done:
- Oil changes every 10 000kms at RMP or Active Green (I live in Hamilton so RMP is sometimes a little far =( ).
- Pre cat O2 sensors changed at ~ 120.
- Preventative maintenance VANOS repair with VCG fix at about 130 000. No issues
- front right CAB and arm recently changed (RMP)
- ABS sensor front passenger replaced @ ~ 140 000
- Fuel pump changed around 160 000 or so (RMP)
- Fuel filter done at maybe 150 000 (RMP)
- Rear brake pads and rotors at 180 000. (RMP)
- Spark plugs changed at about 180 000 with NKGs
- Oil level sensor and oil housing gasket replaced at 180 000
- Filled with 93 octane 90% of the time, with the occasional shell 91.
- New Ikon wipers from the stealership
- Fresh Khoalty DS2s bulbs put in a month ago
- I bought a new water pump (OEM) and an expansion tank just in case (knock on wood) so you would obviously have that too.
Tints: 35% fronts, 20% rears and hatch.
Clear corners with stock orange bulbs (the solaris bulbs and stuff were too dim IMO!)
Clear sides + LED bulbs
LED license plate covers
Weisslicht Angel eyes (one of the first mods I ever did). I've got a replacement set that you can have too
Fresh HID bulbs
Clutch delay valve (RMP)
It says WGN DRGN on the back in Bimmian's metal-style lettering.
I've got CSL style reps on new barum bravuris II summers (got 'em this season). They WILL come with the car.
17" OEM style 44s with x ice 2 winters (these have gone through one season).
LED light kit with dome kit and footwell kit (the white Khoalty ones...not the ricey blue ones)
STOCK radio. Shown in pics is an ENCO unit.
Beige leather with faux wood trim
I've got an extra set of all-weather rubber mats with BMW logo on it. They're all in good condition except the Driver's, where there is a hole where my clutch foot heel sits.
K & N cold air intake (done in 2010). I've also got a spare K&N cone filter
Shark injector (done in 2011)
H&K sport springs (done 2011) on Bilstein sports (2012)... all by RMP
Magnaflow catback exhaust (2011 by RMP)
1) I think the front driver side CV boot might be toast. It causes a funny squeaking noise.
2) Scratched the rear passenger side interior leatherette trim while moving a stupid old tube TV for my gf (which she never uses).
3) It's got the odd scratch or scrape on the body
4) I hit the stupid side of the car after a bad day at work and had to get body work done. The rear passengers side rocker panel juts out a bit, but I barely notice it. It's probably not a tough fix.
5) Drivers side mirror is delaminating.
I've attached pics below. I honestly babied this vehicle. I just finished putting myself through medical school, but still didn't mind racking up a crap load of debt making sure it was well kept. After much thought and feedback from members, I'm putting this up for $6500, with everything above including the summer wheels. I am only open to REASONABLE offers or suggestions. I know maxbimmer members would appreciate the rarity of this car, so would much rather have this vehicle sell here than at the stealership. I live in the Hamilton area, but am in the GTA on a regular basis. I can be reached through PM, but I would prefer you email email@example.com
. Please see pictures below!