Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
Kaotikmike
How low can you go ;)

Exclamation 06-08 E90 E91 xenon ballast control unit fix and modifications

Fake D1S Philips bulbs and cheap china D1s bulbs will burn out your expensive Ballast xenon control unit and these run for $789 from BMW

Don't let just anyone work on your pride and joy, the last month alone I had over 15 customers come to me to professionally install new ballast that were damaged or fried do to in proper installation and or burning out do to cheap or fake xenon bulbs!! Don't be the next victim of this horrible costly crime!!! I have few pics to show u some ballast that got damaged do to this

Any question or product replacement u can contact me anytime I sell all original Philips and osram bulbs including all original ballast for all make and models with full warranty at a fraction of the price and all so fix and do modification to fit other OEM ballast in your existing headlight housing

Have a peace of mind knowing the job is done right!!

Call or text Mike at 647-521-9391
Kaotikmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
98RACE
1st Gear Newbie

I belive I have one of your fixed ballast in my car from last fall and have no issues with it. I picked it up from you at a storage place if your the same Mike

Dave
98RACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
Kaotikmike
How low can you go ;)

Yup that is me.... U picked it up from Vince auto motion I supply him with the ballast as well but at that time I was there glad everything is working out, if u need anything don't be shy to ask
Kaotikmike is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: