Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 1 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #1
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Arrow New Angel Eye LED's From Hellst!!

BimmerEyes Inc. is proudly Canadian, serving customers from all over the world.

We are very pleased to introduce the next generation of BMW Angel Eyes ... Hellst XRT .

The Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye set that has now arrived and is being exclusively sold by BimmerEyes Inc.

Hellst translated from German means "brightest" in English.

For more detailed information, either go to hellst.com or bimmereyes.com to see all of the great features of this high quality, new LED Angel Eye bulb set for your BMW.

Here are some key features:
  • Quality built and backed by the best warranty in the business...two full years replacement part warranty.
  • All aluminum body with cooling fins on both the ballast and resistor for maximum cooling.
  • Quick-disconnect ballasts on both the ballast and resistor for convenience.
  • Four, high-output CREE LED's per H8 bulb, utilizing CREE's most advanced LED component technology generating the highest brightness for automotive applications that CREE makes.
  • 100% plug & play for ease of installation.
  • 100% OEM compatible for piece of mind.
  • 100% error free design (no computer errors or radio interference).
  • > 50,000 hour LED life for longevity of your angel eye lights.
  • Every Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye bulb set comes in a gift ready box.

Flat rate shipping of $18 to anywhere in the world!

Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eyes are the best value in the market for premium quality LED Angel Eyes at $165/set or $145/set as a Group Buy.

To order, go to: www.bimmereyes.com.

BMW owners can now convert their dull halogen angel eyes over to the brightest LED H8 bulb set without sacrificing quality or brightness.

If you are interested in the group buy, go to www.bimmereyes.com to read more as we do group buys differently. Anyone from around the world can participate and we will ship individually and bill individually so it eliminates any risk and work associated with a typical group buy. We have a separate thread in Bimmerfest for a Hellst XRT Group Buy. Go to: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=690540

Hellst XRT Compatibility List (all models require xenon headlights)
1 Series: E82 Coupe/E88 Convertible (2008 - 2012) | E87 Hatchback (2008 - 2012) | 1M (2012)

3 Series: E90 LCI (2009 - 2011) | E90 M3 (2007 - 2012)

3 Series: E92 M3 (2007 - 2012 ) | E92 Coupe (2007 -2012)

3 Series: E93 Convertible (2007 - 2012) | E93 M3 Convertible (2007 - 2012)

5 Series: E60 Saloon (2008 - 2010) | E61 Touring (2008 - 2010)

X Series: E70 X5/X5M (2007 - 2011) | E71 X6/X6M (2008 - 2012) | E84 X1 (2011 +)

Z Series: E89 Z4 (2009 - 2012)
BimmerEyes Inc. is noted for its world class customer service. If you should have any questions on the Hellst XRT H8 bulb set, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time by sending us a note at info@bimmereyes.com.

"We treat you the way you want to be treated!"
Old 05-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Spring Special...just $145/set until May 31st!!
Old 05-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Here are a couple of photos from one of our valued customers, Max Shay, with the Hellst XRT's installed on his hot looking 3 Series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MCS_5180.jpg (487.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg MCS_5210.jpg (320.4 KB, 78 views)
Old 06-14-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Here is feedback from a customer from Australia who recently purchased and installed the Hellst XRT's in his 3 Series Coupe. Note his comments on "no flickering" as this is common with the LUX products and check out the before and after photo showing the difference between stock halogens and the Hellst XRT.

At $145/set, these are the best value on the market for premium BMW LED lighting. Order yours at www.bimmereyes.com

Hey Ross,

Great news! I managed to replace the bulbs this morning, the headlight housing is much smaller than it looked on the pictures and videos! gosh they are right when they said you'll need a small hand LOL. Even pulling the bulbs out was a challenge for my big hands...

Very happy with the upgrade! I haven't had so much fun working on a car since I had my skyline 3 years ago! I've attached a couple of before / after pics, looks like there's plenty of room in the housing for the ballast/resistor.

The new Hellst LED has a good startup and shutdown look with the right dimming, I was worried that it might flicker or give a sudden on and off look but nope, it comes up nicely and dimms before it shut down. Although the picture shows some light bleeding but in real life you can see the 4 rings individually so it's really good.

Thanks again for all the pre-sales help and fast shipping, feel free to post this in the forums

From a happy customer,

Martin @ Sydney Australia.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hellst 100.jpg (144.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Helst50.jpg (188.2 KB, 74 views)
Old 07-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #5
bimmerboy72
1st Gear Newbie

those look great! was it an easy install?
bimmerboy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
bimmerboy72
1st Gear Newbie

those look great! was it an easy install?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #7
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Hello bimmerboy72,

The installation on the 3 Series Coupe is not easy if you have large hands as there is minimal space to work in, but the Hellst XRT's have vertical indentations in them which allows for a screwdriver to help you turn them into position.

The easiest way to make sure that they are lined up is to first remove the halogen bulb, then attach the new Hellst XRT H8 bulb and rest it into the opening where the halogen bulb came out. Turn on your daytime running lights so that the Hellst XRT lights up and then look through the front of the headlight to align the bulb into the three slots. Once it is aligned, turn the bulb so that it fits snuggly into the opening. If it isn't correctly aligned, the outer ring won't get the full brightness so you will know that the bulb needs to be adjusted. For the other BMW models like the X5 and X6 there is much more room thus making it a much easier install. Once they are in they are well worth the bit of time required to install them! It is definitely a DIY project.

Cheers,
Ross
Old 07-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #8
bimmerboy72
1st Gear Newbie

I actually sold the 335i and now i own a 135i , is it still complicated for the 135i?
Old 07-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #9
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

There is more room in the 135 as the entire back cover of the headlight comes off
Getting the headlight cover off is a bit tricky but it can be done...I own a 128i so I speak from experience. I am away from the office until July 11th and can send you a detailed instruction guide to you if you are interested.
Cheers,
Ross
Old 07-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #10
bimmerboy72
1st Gear Newbie

Hey Ross, that would be great if you can send me private message with those instructions when you get back, thanx again......cheers
Old 09-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #11
BimmerEyes
MaXsponsor

Great news...we now are offering the Hellst XRT H8 Angel Eye Set with NO TAX!!! No GST and no PST (except in B.C. where PST applies).

You pay just $145/set plus $18 shipping...that's it!

Two year warranty and the best customer service in the business...absolutely no hassles...ever!

Tags
angel eyes, hellst, led, led angel eyes, lux

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: