Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
kaveh
1st Gear Newbie

2011 X3 35 Premium :: Tech :: fully loaded

I am the original owner of the vehicle. It is accident free as indicated in the clean Carproof and Carfax. I also have the full service history from BMW indicating every service performed on this vehicle since original delivery.

I am selling this car as I am moving down to Florida to continue my practice.

It has the Titanium Silver exterior on Black Nevada genuine leather interior along with the Fineline Sienna wood trim. This BMW includes every option available from factory including:
- Premium package (Bi-Xenon headlights, panoramic sunroof, Comfort access, lumbar support,...)
- Premium sound system
- Technology package (Navigation system, rear and side view cameras with top view, real time traffic)
-*Cold weather package I and II (Front and rear heated seats, headlight washers, heated steering wheel and mirrors).

The vehicle has comprehensive manufacturer's warranty up until January 2015 as in-service date is January 11, 2011.

Recent services perfumed on this vehicle include: Brand new BMW brakes, brand new Bridgestone run-flat tires and the Inspection I has already been performed as well. This vehicle will be sold safety and emission tested and a pre-sale 100 point inspection by BMW is also available for additional fee upon request. Body of the vehicle is flawless and is absent of any sort of blemishes.

The vehicle is currently being held in storage.

I can also arrange for financing through one of my clients' dealership at %4.99 with minimal payment.

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 03-24-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Removed personal info.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
FermiParadox
2nd Gear Member

What's the price? How many km?
Old 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

Is this a real or bs add?
No replys
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
kaveh
1st Gear Newbie

Apologies for the late reply. I don't check this board too often since I'm preparing for departure.

Mileage is 49,000 KMs and I am asking 36,999 making this the least expensive X3 in Canada right now.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
mo_focus
1st Gear Newbie

Is this a US vehicle or Canadian? Also who is the warranty with?
Old 03-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #6
kaveh
1st Gear Newbie

US vehicle. It is fully Canadian certified and warranty is with BMW Canada. Vehicle just had the coolant expansion tank replaced under warranty at Maranello BMW.

Car is to be traded into the dealership. Miss out and you'll have to pay $41,900 at the dealer.

I can arrange for financing through a client's dealership if anyone is interested.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #7
kaveh
1st Gear Newbie

bump
Old 03-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
kaveh
1st Gear Newbie

sold.

please delete thread as it contains my personal info.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: