Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-25-2013, 03:09 AM   #31
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Rolled the M3 out of the garage today and took a few more pics:

petevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:11 AM   #32
petevw
2nd Gear Member

As you can see, the car is clean.

Suede/cloth interior is perfect, brand new tires, and the wheels are untouched by any curbs.

Last edited by petevw; 03-25-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:58 AM   #33
Murchie
2nd Gear Member

always loved those seats!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #34
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

damn thats nice.
wanna trade for black leather interior? lol
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 AM   #35
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by petevw View Post
Yup, still a Vw guy at heart. That motor back then spanked many on the street. 2080lbs, 187hp 175tq to the wheels. Aircooled vintage metal rocks. Have added a few more to the collection since then.

Took more pics of the M3 today. I'll get them up when I return home.

I remember you had a Volvo and then got into a 540?

Gtastreetracing.com or something right? The good ol days.
HAHA, good old time, still have the Volvo.

Car looks great, I definitely think the black moldings would help to sell the car thou.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #36
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Clean!
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #37
Kickstartt
1st Gear Newbie

damn thats hot
Kickstartt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #38
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
HAHA, good old time, still have the Volvo.

Car looks great, I definitely think the black moldings would help to sell the car thou.
True, but I don't see why people can't look past it. Black molding is cheap. I may stick it on in the coming weeks.

Instead cars that are beat on, have issues, need thousands in parts, more mileage, are selling. I don't get it. Have you seen what's out there? Not much and a lot of junk even south of the border. Spent 6 hrs last night looking in north america for current for-sale, and previous sold E36 M3's. Nothing clean with no mileage out there. Many have expensive bad/ugly lists, and the good lists tons of recent crap to bring the car to saleable condition which show me a abused/neglected vehicle. They are over +220,000kms / 130,000mile cars. Nothing sub 100k miles. This M3 is 73,000miles.

The other 2 in the driveway can be sold in a heartbeat. Maybe this will continue to collect dust in the garage. Could become someone's "garage find" in the distant future.

We'll see.

Last edited by petevw; 03-25-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:22 PM   #39
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by petevw View Post
True, but I don't see why people can't look past it. Black molding is cheap. I may stick it on in the coming weeks.

Instead cars that are beat on, have issues, need thousands in parts, more mileage, are selling. I don't get it. Have you seen what's out there? Not much and a lot of junk even south of the border. Spent 6 hrs last night looking in north america for current for-sale, and previous sold E36 M3's. Nothing clean with no mileage out there. Many have expensive bad/ugly lists, and the good lists tons of recent crap to bring the car to saleable condition which show me a abused/neglected vehicle.

The other 2 in the driveway can be sold in a heartbeat. Maybe this will continue to collect dust in the garage. Could become someone's "garage find" in the distant future.

We'll see.
Hey Pete, I personally think it's a "why" question, a lot of folks would question "why" were they painted, was it a collision? if they see the moldings are not minty factory spec like rest of the car a lot times people just think "why", it's not necessary a bad thing but it's human nature, and a lot of times our natures are bizarre!

I also think E36's are slowly getting out of that bottom of the barrel list, a nice E36 is getting harder and harder to find, I think with patience you will find the right buyer.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #40
JJJames
2nd Gear Member

Christ, I need this to last until June/July. If possible I'd put a deposit down today to purchase then..

On April 12 I will find out whether or not I"ll be employed for the foreseeable future (articling student waiting to find out whether the firm will hire me back as an associate for the next few years), and therefore whether I'll have a strong income which I can rely on. If the answer is yes, I'll be contacting you that day. Unfortunately I have to wait though - debt from law school means I can't take the risk until I know for sure.
JJJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #41
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJames View Post
Christ, I need this to last until June/July. If possible I'd put a deposit down today to purchase then..

On April 12 I will find out whether or not I"ll be employed for the foreseeable future (articling student waiting to find out whether the firm will hire me back as an associate for the next few years), and therefore whether I'll have a strong income which I can rely on. If the answer is yes, I'll be contacting you that day. Unfortunately I have to wait though - debt from law school means I can't take the risk until I know for sure.
I can wait. No rush to sell on my end.

Let me know, and good luck.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #42
petevw
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga View Post
Hey Pete, I personally think it's a "why" question, a lot of folks would question "why" were they painted, was it a collision? if they see the moldings are not minty factory spec like rest of the car a lot times people just think "why", it's not necessary a bad thing but it's human nature, and a lot of times our natures are bizarre!
Yeah, like your E39. Did you hop/wreck it into a curb to have different suspension/wheels? Lol
Old 03-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #43
dbworld4k
Addict

I'm picturing this car lowered, black moldings/diffuser/lip, and some Style 5s or 3pc step lipped wheels with an aggressive but not stupid offset.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #44
sparf328
boostjunky

PM sent: for the full interior and ill be supplying mint, power, heated, black vaders and rear seats, door cards etc... I know you doubtfully want to go through the hassle, but ill make it worth your while, otherwise i might just have to buy this thing

and hold on, if the interior originally came with the car how come there arent any hurricane door cards?

Last edited by sparf328; 03-25-2013 at 02:49 PM.
sparf328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #45
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

Damb, Good thing I don't have any room to store it or time to drive it.
It would look really nice parked next to mine.
I'd be on this and it would be sold.
3x Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: