Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
erwin2toes
1st Gear Newbie

Help with tires

Hello everyone.

I'm shopping around for summer tires for my 2006 750Li. Not afraid to admit, but when it comes to tires, i'm pretty ignorant, so go easy on me please. Right now I have 18" Michelin winter tires on them with the stock rims, i guess? Can I just use the same rims for the summer tires when I get them, or do I need to purchase a whole new set of rims? I'm not into the flash when it comes to rims, just something simple. Recommendations for tires? Rims (if I need to get any?) Thanks guys. I've posted here a couple of times, and all of you have given great advice.
erwin2toes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #2
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's

You could use your current rims and just buy summer tires for them, or you can buy a completely new set for the summer, and keep your current wheels as a winter setup.

All comes down to personal preference.

What wheels do you currently have on? Any pics?

The 19" Style 95's look really good on your style 7 Series, and there is always a set for sale on Craigslist and Kijiji

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: