Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Autowa
1st Gear Newbie

M52b28 part out. Crank block cams rail/injectors intake/exoust manifolds

Hey there we go I think I'm in the right spot now lol.

FS. M52B28 crank / M52 cast block / stock cams / OBD2 fule rail + injectors

I was planning on starting a motor build for my e36 but ended up sellling it and picking up a e46 so i have no use for these any more. i can send pics by text or email (cant figure out how to post pics yet). i am located in Ottawa Ontario Canada but will ship and we can work shipping deal. Everything is at the machine shop so pictures on request I have pics of the block and that's it on my phone at the moment.
Prices are neg so don't be affraid to make a offer.

1: M52B28 crank came out of a clean motor with aprox 150,xxx km no scoring or anyhting like that. all the journals are clean and the crank is in great shape. it is sitting a the machine shop ATM and has been checked out when i brought it there to start the build. 150$ Obo

2: OBD2 fule rail with stock (purple) injectors and again came from a runing engine. 100$

3: cast block that stared out as a 84.5 mm was bored .010 to clean it up.picked it up as a donor motor . No idea what these go for so make a offer.

4: stock cams out of m52b28 great shape no scoring and no burnt oil on the lobes 100$

5: m52 obd2 intake manifold 50$

6: both exoust manifolds 75$ for the pair. One o2 is included if you want it.
Autowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #2
///tyron
4th Gear Member

I'm looking for all the oil pan bolts and the front end bolts of the motor ie thermostat housing, water pump timing cover etc
Old 05-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #3
Tyman
Karter

do you have the valve cover?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=21754&dateline=1358108374
Tyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: