Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa > Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa Classifieds **NEW** > Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
jgorman
1st Gear Newbie

FS:1990 BMW 3-Series 325i Sedan

Best Offer.

For sale, 1990 BMW 325i with M20B25 engine. Automatic Transmission, Winter tires. Front brakes have been changed recently. Rear brakes still work fine. Comes with new rotors so they can be changed eventually. Comes with backup fuel pump. Very little rust, small hole rear passenger fender.

This was my daily drive until yesterday, stalled out at a stop sign and now will not start. Fuel pump is running fine (I can hear it) but engine will not turn over.

I suspect that either the crank position sensor has failed, or (worst case scenario) timing belt or tensioner have gone. I'm confident that it;s probably the Timing belt, but I'm not a mechanic...

I don't have time to fix it, so I am willing to let it go cheap. This is a very desirable car so if someone knows how and wants to fix it up it could be a good deal. Car is presently Quebec plated so no safety is necessary if it is to be transferred in Quebec.

At present it does not run and would need to be towed.

It's going to the scrappers at the end of the month. I'm open to any offers... or if you want anything off the car let me know.

Best Offer. Please email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20121113_143103.jpg (369.0 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121113_143113.jpg (404.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121113_143122.jpg (397.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20121113_143133.jpg (287.6 KB, 110 views)
jgorman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: