Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-07-2012, 01:35 AM   #1
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

2003.5 E46 M3 SMG super rare color combo, very rare condition low miles WOW!!!

Up for sale is my ridiculously mint**SALVAGE (NY907A)**title 2003.5 (07-03) BMW M3 SMG, "Silver Gray Metallic with a fully powered Imola Red interior." Car is in immaculate condition inside and out (not washed and covered in 55gal of Armor All!), and has only 48k! Vehicle is equipped with park assist, cold weather package, lighting package, 19" wheels, with new tires and convenience package.Vehicle looks, drives and smells like new! I purchased the car with minor nose damage to the left front fender, bumper and hood. All of the air bags and cooling system are original, and there was no frame damage. I simply had to buy a fender,bumper and some minor plastic covers,and the car was done. Vehicle is being sold on a ny salvage title. Contact me for pics and info. Low ball offers will not be responded too and I am FIRM,FIRM!FIRM on price. Im not taking any offers, selling or trading any parts off of this car ao please don't bother to ask. If you dont like my price, that is fine, and completely understandable. If you feel you can find a cleaner 03 with 48 k or less, with this color combo, and these options more power to ya! once you see the vehicle in person you will understand i know what i have. I know this is one of the cleanest 03' M3's around period, salvage, clean title ect. but i will let you be the judge of that. No tire kickers please. Keep in mind the car is 9 years old, not a 2013. Normal wear is obvious, although minimal and below average on my car. If you don't expect to find a ding, or nick or pebble mark don't bother showing interest. I'm just being clear and upfront, I don't want to waste my time or yours. Vehicle is described accurately, and I am not blowing smoke up anyone's b*tt. Vehicle is and will show as advertised! MINT!! ********Thank you for taking the time and reading my description.******** Price is as advertised, and firm!**********

**Please no negative replies, keep them to yourself. The vehicle is priced according to the super rare condition,color combo and options, not because of its history. Your buying the car, not the title! Clean title, salvage title it dont matter, you cant just go anywhere and find a 10 year old E46 M3 in this condition period. If you feel my pricing is not fair, so be it. again keep that to yourself. I know what i have, nor am i in any rush whats so ever to sell it. I have 4 other cars to drive. this one just sits in the garage and is taken out maybe twice a month, if that. I am not entertaining any tire kickers that just want to drool on my floor mats! I will screen anyhone who shows interest, and determine wheather or not they are considered to be "serious" buyers. I must have shown this car to a hand full of people, and they all turned out to be 18yr old kids with no money and think their just going to waste my time test driving a car they have not intentions or means to purchase. As mentioned I am in no rush to sell, this is more of a feeler if anything. if it sells for my price, some lucky person can take her. if not, she can stay on the market until she does. the car is not going to lose its value as fast as a newer car will. Thank you all for taking the time and reading my stupid long description, but i did so just so that everything is out in the open.If I don't reply to you PM's I'm simply ignoring you based upon your questions and or requests simply not being deemed serious enough for me to waste my time entertaining you. I have seen some people on this forum inquiring about cars for over a year and still till this day are doing the same, gimme a break. If you have bought or found a car in a year to buy then that's a HUGE red flag on my part and I will also ignor you, so pleased don't bother reaching out to me. Sorry for being so blunt everyone, I'm just tired of the games people play. The game players may have the time to do so, I simply do not. Thanks again for taking the time and reading all of my jibber jabber!
******$18,500 USD*****
Price is more then fair, if not for the title anyone would want atleast 5k-10k more for an M3 similar to mine,in this condition with low miles!
Jmar213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
3x Beemer
4th Gear Member

Nothing wrong with salvage title. Mine too has one and I would stand it up against any non salvage. Your price is too low.
glws
3x Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x Beemer View Post
Nothing wrong with salvage title. Mine too has one and I would stand it up against any non salvage. Your price is too low.
glws
I agree! My car is definitely cleaner then 90% of the E46's on the road, and the damages were minimal. I had the repairs done, so I know the cars prior condition which is very important. Do you have photos of your car? It says AW/LSB? That must look insane! Thanks for the GL wishes.....

Last edited by Jmar213; 08-07-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Video link to my car,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLJS2zpmqkU&feature=plcp
Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #5
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Weekend bump!
Old 08-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
maxgohan
1st Gear Newbie

what kind of logistics and paperwork would be required to bring it to canada?
maxgohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:44 AM   #7
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Simply a bill of sale and the salvage title. If you discover you will need any other documents, I will surely be able to provide them to you. Shipping will need to be arranged with a transporter or you can drive the car back home, which ever you choose. If I am not mistken, the documents need to be sent to customs 48 hrs in advance prior to import of the vehicle. That you can confirm with customs directly.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #8
zc911
2nd Gear Member

You will need to go for a structural inspection and provide pics of before the car was repaired as well as receipts for the major parts. If the parts where not new VIN numbers are need

Last edited by zc911; 08-12-2012 at 09:03 AM.
zc911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #9
MBrown
2nd Gear Member

On the import side of things, you'll need the bill of sale and and title. You MUST fax a copy of each to the border crossing you intend to use 72 hours in advance of when you plan to be re-entering Canada with the car.

For a 1997 build date or newer (which this is) you'll also have to fill out and meet the RIV requirements, which sometimes include adding daytime running lights, a third brake light, child restraints/seatbelts, etc.

GLWS and beautiful car!

18x8.5 MK Motorsport MK1's, BavAuto F+R Strut Braces
UUC System U Catback
MBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Mbrown sounds most accurate, I have sold many vehicles (salvage) to Canadians in the past and don't recall having to do anything other then a bill of sale and title. But as mentioned, what "ever" is needed I can provide. I do know there is a hold period at the border of either 48 or 72 hrs for sure if memory serves me correct. All this can be confirmed by simply contacting your local customs agency. I can have the daytime running lights activated, and any and all dealer recalls performed. I believe there is only 1 active recall on this vin# that has yet to be corrected that has recently been brought to my attention. Thank you for all the useful information gentlemen.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
zc911
2nd Gear Member

Mbrown only explained the import process, not the registration process. in ontario thats what needs done, i have brought over many salvage tittle cars. There is no "salvage" title in Ontario, once you pass that inspection it will be branded rebuilt
It;s no biggie, but before it can be registered in Ontario you need to do it. No way around it.
just call MTO and they will give you the same answer

i dont know why i post info on importing a car from the US on car forums, even though i have a huge amount of experience doing this, nobody ever belives me lol even thought they have zero experince doing it.

Last edited by zc911; 08-12-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #12
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Yes, I am speakin on the "import" process. I am an American, so I never needed to register a car in Canada.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #13
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Again, WHAT EVER IS NEEDED I CAN PROVIDE,NO WORRIES.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #14
Jmar213
1st Gear Newbie

Thanks ZC911 for your help......
Old 08-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #15
zc911
2nd Gear Member

sorry dont want to ruin your for sale post, if i was in the market for an M3 the extra step would NOT scare me away, its really not a big deal to do just somthing to be aware of

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: