Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #31
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850


Oh, PS I don't drink coffee. Don't know where those coffee houses are. I hate one speed bikes. I hate pot. Did I mention I work for a large corporation, and I am getting a huge bonus.

Yea, I HATE Corporations and private industry soooo sooo much.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #32
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post

The judicial system, not cops but lawyers came to the conclusions that have left the officer uncharged. Are the courts now in on it too?
LOL, so that makes, making a kill shot, acceptable.

You're the best dude. Pure genius. Ya I don't know shit. That's right. I guess I need to be a lawyer, or a judge, before I can make an informed opinion what is right or wrong. Yep, those lawyers, they sure know what time it is. Better than we do!

I guess dropping bombs on people is also right because our President/Prime minister says it's okay to do so.. Who am I to criticize, I don't know shit!

You're such a little lamb, lemming, troll. So indoctrinated. It's actually rather sad that people like you exist.. That you just take whatever is said at face value and don't have the ability to look at it in any more depth.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 11-24-2012 at 11:13 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #33
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
I've spent 1/5th of my 25 years of life outside the country, yes I've seen places much worse than Canada. Your argument is you're going to assume I haven't, cute.
Wow. 1/5 of your 25 years of life. Incredible. Did you happen to be between the ages of 1 to 5 years old when you did???

Really, you saw attrocities I guess when you were 5 years old. You must really remmeber those. Please tell me about the 1/5th of your life outside of Canada. I would like to hear mroe about this..

Some 25 year old asshole is going to tell us that he spent his life abroad and saw attrocities. And where did you go by the way?


Quote:
Has it? Let me know the last time mass executions took place in Canada.
Mass executions? You don't think we arrested people for no reason? Lol go back 60 years when we held that Japanese in detention centres.
The crimes against natives/indians in our few hundred years of history.
We aren't perfect either.

Quote:
You do need credentials to decide whether or not it was justified, that's why it went to court you jackass. You also need to know the entire story, which you do not. Stop thinking everyone's wrong because they don't give a yay or nay after a 3 minute youtube clip.
LOL


Quote:
Where did I say I'm right? I admitted that I'm not in the position to make the call whether or not the shooting was justified. You however seem to think you are based on a 3 minute video clip, who's the arrogant one here? You can't say because someone was on the ground that shooting them was wrong, you don't have access to all the information therefore you cannot possibly be the jury on this.
Oh ya, the guy on the ground had a machine gun in his jacket that he was reaching for.

Quote:
What's scary is someone like you who's so quick to condemn instead of hearing the whole story. I say someone like you because so many are quick to pass a verdict of guilty to any cop who uses violence. I admit that some of the laws recently passed giving cops authority are bogus, but I reiterate that there is a huge gap between our current state of affairs and the problems true police stats are facing.
You still don't get it. We are condemning the use of LETHAL force in this video. In 99.99% of police encounters LETHAL force is not required. But it is used because the police have their own predisposed BELIEFS, and make terrible judgement calls. That's what you don't understand. Then people like you believe they made the right call because the police union hires a good lawyer and suddenly - according to you anyway - the lawyers have the appropriate credentials to decide whether killing someone is right or wrong.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:31 PM   #34
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
LOL, so that makes, making a kill shot, acceptable.

You're the best dude. Pure genius. Ya I don't know shit. That's right. I guess I need to be a lawyer, or a judge, before I can make an informed opinion what is right or wrong. Yep, those lawyers, they sure know what time it is. Better than we do!

I guess dropping bombs on people is also right because our President/Prime minister says it's okay to do so.. Who am I to criticize, I don't know shit!

You're such a little lamb, lemming, troll. So indoctrinated. It's actually rather sad that people like you exist.. That you just take whatever is said at face value and don't have the ability to look at it in any more depth.
You're NOT informed. Holy **** get that through your head, you don't know the story as well as you're convinced you do. Typical elitist internet troll, an expert on every subject and the go-to governing opinion.

You're definitely allowed to criticize, but you're not the final say on whether or not something is justified.

And you're such a free and clear thinking progressive individual, I'm so glad we have someone with so much insight and knowledge to keep the narrow minded lemmings such as myself in check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Wow. 1/5 of your 25 years of life. Incredible. Did you happen to be between the ages of 1 to 5 years old when you did???

Really, you saw attrocities I guess when you were 5 years old. You must really remmeber those. Please tell me about the 1/5th of your life outside of Canada. I would like to hear mroe about this..

Some 25 year old asshole is going to tell us that he spent his life abroad and saw attrocities. And where did you go by the way?
You know me so well, I'll let you carry on making assumptions about me all you'd like.

Quote:
Mass executions? You don't think we arrested people for no reason? Lol go back 60 years when we held that Japanese in detention centres.
The crimes against natives/indians in our few hundred years of history.
We aren't perfect either.
And Canada is still doing that? All of the civilized world has advanced a lot in the last half century, yet some countries are still decades, if not centuries behind us. That was what the comparison was to, not 60 years ago.


Quote:
You still don't get it. We are condemning the use of LETHAL force in this video. In 99.99% of police encounters LETHAL force is not required. But it is used because the police have their own predisposed BELIEFS, and make terrible judgement calls. That's what you don't understand.
I do get it, I just think you're wrong. The cops had already tried to subdue him prior to a final, more precisely placed shot to kill this guy. The shots prior to were having no affect and one cop who claims he didn't see another cop disarm him thought he was still a threat, so he acted as he felt was necessary. Not my words, nor am I claiming that justifies it...not my call, but you seem to think it's yours.....intredasting. You should get a costume and fight crime.

Quote:
Then people like you believe they made the right call because the police union hires a good lawyer and suddenly - according to you anyway - the lawyers have the appropriate credentials to decide whether killing someone is right or wrong.
An argument that relies 100% on the assumption a corrupt system is in place, cute.

And yes, the lawyers are in a better position as they have access to 100% of the information besides you, a keyboard lawyer with a youtube account. Judge Sirex to the rescue, no need for evidence and witnesses....he has youtube.
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 11-24-2012 at 01:38 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #35
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
i want to hear about your travels. The BMW cars your parents own. And some more of your bragging.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #36
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
i want to hear about your travels. The BMW cars your parents own. And some more of your bragging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Did I mention I work for a large corporation, and I am getting a huge bonus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
I just bragged about getting a huge salary and a promotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
I am saving $30,000 this year and paying minimal rent to my parents. I am getting a huge bonus in December. My girlfriend is awesome and she's pretty hot.
Who's the chode desperate to show how great he is? One little jab about living at home and you go off on a defensive rant, don't need to prove yourself to me lil' guy, settle down.

Show me where I've done any bragging please, I'll wait....
__________________

Last edited by calegrant; 11-25-2012 at 09:43 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #37
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
please, tell me about your travels to 3rd world countries where you witnessed atrocities. 1/5 th of your life outside of Canada. Please tell me!
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #38
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
Who's the chode desperate to show how great he is? One little jab about living at home and you go off on a defensive rant, don't need to prove yourself to me lil' guy, settle down.

Show me where I've done any bragging please, I'll wait....
LOL you make fun of me for living at home and not driving a BMW. You turn to insults first. Then don't like it when we insult you and call you out.

Who is the chode man? Seriously, think about it. You turned to INSULTS FIRST to prove your opinion and how much smarter you are than us.

Grow up. 25 year old chode.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #39
calegrant
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,268
Says the guy who's first contribution to the thread was simply as an attempt to be condescending and nothing more, that need to put down others who were actually participating in a discussion says it all. You're not here to discuss things, you're here to troll.

We're done btw, this is going nowhere fast. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your next one liner you feel you need to share in a future thread.
__________________
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:04 AM   #40
ScotcH
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 1,876
Holy **** guys, get a room.
__________________
2007 BMW 328Xi Touring, 6 speed
ScotcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #41
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
You think a small handful of cops abusing their authority is comparable to the shit that goes on in third world countries by cops and their government? Quit with the sensationalizing, it's NOTHING like what goes on in South America/Africa/Middle East/Asia. Let me know when you've traveled the world and have seen first hand true evil being perpetrated by those who are supposed to protect you, and then maybe I'll pay more mind to your cries. Have you even experienced every bit of your freedom being stripped away and treated like a piece of dirt? I've got a friend who lost half of his family brutally at the hands of a corrupt government, he's lucky to have escaped with his life. Please let me know when you've gone through such things, again...maybe then you can say it's comparable.

Is their behavior excusable? Absolutely not, and I think any cop found guilty of a criminal act no matter the scale should be shit-canned. It still doesn't mean we're in a police state when a small fraction of an organization is partaking in this stuff. If you think the west is all of a sudden going to turn into a 3rd world dictatorship because you get pepper-sprayed whilst protesting you're a fool.

50+ witnesses who didn't have an already shot violent man crawling towards them while having a gun pointed at him. Was it excessive? That's not for you or I to decide, and that's your problem. You seem to think your comprehension of the incident is superior to those who make understanding and breaking down the events in situations like this their career, you're arrogant as shit with no credentials to back it up. I can tell you right now as a person who values my life quite highly, I'd gladly put a bullet in someone who's shown to have no concern for the welfare of others and coming at me (especially after already being shot), mentally ill or not. Cops aren't allowed to hold their lives in value either? The law disagree's with you, they're just as entitled as a civilian to put their welfare first over anyone else's, they volunteer to go into harms way. I imagine had another cop ran up and kicked this guy in the side of the head to apprehend him you'd still be crying brutality and would have posted a link to it in post #5.

Yea, we can have truly civil conversations with this guy.

Hmmm, maybe you can get to the bottom of why I was being condescending as shit to you.

But probably not.

Maybe you can ask a professional to help you narrow it down because I don't think you have the credentials to figure it out.
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 11-26-2012 at 07:52 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015