Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name

Welcome to!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
Classifieds Moderator
Telus Business Plan - $350 Credits for porting/switching

I recently switched from Rogers to Telus after 10+ years with Rogers. I used to have a good plan with rogers but after my last HUP the dumbass rep didn't renew my credits and rogers retention didn't seem to want my business anymore, so I made the switch.

Plan Details
350 Daytime Mins.
1000 Local Incoming Mins.
Unlimited WK/WE @6pm
6GB Data / Unlimited Text

$57+tax no service fee

Decent plan, not the best, but recently rogers retention haven't been offering as good deals as they used to. If you have a better plan with rogers stick with it. This is a good deal for people who don't have a good retention plan from before.

Now the better part of the deal. $350 credit for switching/porting your number from another provider. (Covered my $200 cancellation fee)
PLUS $100 off an iPhone 5

$450 in credits for switching

Normally you need to activate two phones to get this deal, but I have a contact in the Telus business department that will do it for 1 line. It is a business line, but you don't need anything to qualify, you just say you own your own small business, you don't need a business name. (Sole Proprietorship)

Offer expires Nov.5th, PM me your email address if you are interested and i'll forward you the .pdf with plan details and his contact info.
T.Dot_E30 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: