You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
Had these on my 318is last winter, no issues with them at all. They have been sitting in bags outside for this whole summer and they are still holding air.
Rims: 17" x 8" wide offset is ET38
Tires: 225/45 R17 KUMHO I'ZENWIS KW19 (two have about 60% tread and the other two have about 40% tread)
Will fit on any E36, E46, E9x 3 series as well as E8x 128s (will not clear calipers on a 135i)
All wheels have curb rash from previous owner, tires are non-runflat, never been patched and no buldges, evenly worn. Will fit OEM Center caps but they are not included.