I am regrettably selling my E36 Estoril Blue BMW M3 to purchase a 4 door family car for our growing family.
I sold my 95 325i and finally found a clean e36 M3 which I always wanted.
I bought the car 2 months ago and began to address ALL issues that the car had in order to bring back the new feeling to the car.
I have spent over $3000 within the last month
replacing everything that the car needed, no money or time has been spared.
The car is originally from Florida, spent most of it's life there, it was imported by the previous owner to Canada 2 years ago.
138,000 Miles (~220,000 kms)
The body and under car is in AMAZING condition, absolutely NO rust. I have seen may E36 BMWs, and none of them had a body as clean as this.
The car was completely factory with no modifications other than Dinan software when I bought it.
The following has been replaced within the last month, I have receipts and pictures of all the work done.
- Clean CARFax report, No accidents, Imported from Florida in 2010, never seen snow or salt and it shows!
- New OEM Sachs Clutch kit, pressure plate, release bearing, pilot bearing.
- New OEM Clutch pedal with Delrin bushings.
- New front sway bar links
- New tie rods
- New Front upper strut mounts (Lemforder)
- New Rear shock mounts (Meyle)
- New 140Amp Alternator (OEM)
- New Power Steering pump (OEM)
- New serpentine belts (Both, Premium Continental brand)
- New upper and lower idler pulleys (OEM)
- New Spark plugs (NGK Iridium)
- New oem shifter linkage bushings (All of them! Shifter feels like new)
- New lower Shifter Boot
- New CCV to Dipstick tube hose
- New ICV to Intake boot hose (OEM)
- New Intake boot (Between MAF and Throttle body - OEM)
- New Cabin Air MicroFilter (OEM)
- New Rear deck-lid speakers (Pioneer)
- New NGK/NTK O2 Sensors (Both Pre-Cat)
- H&R Sport Front Springs / OEM Rear Springs with 15mm rear spring pads (For a balanced look) + Low Mileage OEM Struts/Shocks
- Front door seals replaced (original ones had a tear near the top of the window)
- Rear right CV shaft (replaced wheel bearing as well, while I was there)
- Replaced Driveshaft centre carrier bearing and guibo flex disc
- New Depo Projector Glass headlights
- Audiobahn 4" Speakers in kick panel + Audiobahn Tweeters
- Removed and Cleaned ICV (Idle Control Valve)
- Cleaned MAF
- Cleaned Throttle body
- Recent Rotors and pads all around
- 3 spoke M steering wheel (from a 99 M3) (Also replaced the steering shaft bearing while in there)
- Amsoil Full Synthetic Differential fluid
- Redline Synthetic MTL Transmision fluid
- Synthetic Power Steering fluid flush
- 18 Button OBC has NO dead pixels and works perfectly (very rare)
- Everything in the car works.
The not so good:
- There's a dent on the driver side rear quarter (easy fix, it's a smooth dent, can be removed)
- Driver side fender has been painted by previous owner. Not very noticeable, but I am very picky and want to be straightforward by mentioning it.
- The interior could use some TLC (door panels have some spots where the glue has dried and is separating the door panel inserts. I was going to fix this but didnt get to it yet)
- Front seats have been replaced by previous owner with sport seats from an M3 Sedan (they don't have the reclining feature, so big persons will have some difficulty getting into the rear seats)
- Driver side window one touch UP doesn't work (one touch down does) needs a window regulator
Other than that, the car is beautiful, runs and drives great. No oil leaks, or coolant leaks, diff noise, or any issues.
PLEASE, Serious inquiries only, I am not in a rush to sell as I do enjoy the car immensely.
the car is priced to SELL, if you're looking for an E36 M3, don't miss out on this one.
No trades as I will be buying a new, boring family car.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
$11,500 Etested and Certified. I only want 80% back of what I invested in parts alone (not considering the time spent)
Willing to negotiate within reason.