Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Platinum maXbimmer Sponsors > StanceFactory
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-30-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
cormier
6th Gear Member

Over and above

I don't give out recommendations easily, and have never even been to SF. Of course they do great work and such (as everyone knows) but Mike's actions at Bimmercruise were unbelievable.

I was having a bit of trouble with my swap, it wouldn't start for a while (had only been driving for 8 hours before) and without any monetary agreement at all, Mike comes over as soon as he hears (having never met me) and proceeds to do like an hour or two (maybe more) of diagnostics on my e30. It was seriously his perseverance that kept me trying, and led to the car starting, driving all the way back to Mississauga, and now being fixed.

I owe a ton to these guys, and obviously this is a shop full of real enthusiasts with a real desire to help out.

....not to mention they build pimp ass cars.

cormier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Wow, thank you. We're just two guys trying to develop the BMW scene in a positive way and we're both grateful for your feedback.

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: