Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #16
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL View Post
Old isn't the problem. Old and NOT reconditioned is. Most times I've flown with AC and westjet they've been modernized.
True...Their planes take a beating from flying spoiled crew that can't afford anything more over Cuba/Dominican. That's also why they give you odd ball flight to Vancouver because they utulize their fleet to the maximum, so get you stuck with a oddball flight.

We have some old planes in my old country, such as old 737. This one is from 1985, and it was the first 737-300 in Europe. You can see what it looks now, video clip taken a few days ago. It has new engines and interiour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYui8pj1j-I

And here is the picture back in the summer of 1985 when they got it.
http://www.airliners.net/photo/JAT--...c8c15907f5eaf8
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #17
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Lucky you're not going to Fort Mac. Edmonton: $400 Fort Mac: $1200. $800 to fly 350km.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #18
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

^^^ Competition... there's probably none of it... Provide competition = better pricing...

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
abc12
4th Gear Member

hi, just an up-date, bought my flight ticket today,

went through air canada, and used the aero plan miles, since i actually never use the card myself, my family uses it on my behalf and racked up quite a bit, so i just paid about under $200.00 for the round trip, can't complain...

i haven't been to vancouver in over 10 years, anyone recommend some places of interest, i enjoy being active and being out doors, know there's alot of good places to hike, mountains every-where there... i do remember places like stanley park, granville island...

also planning to do a road trip to seattle and san fran, maybe even las veags, never been anywhere there yet...

any suggestions for seattle and san fran as well, since las vegas is one big party town...
abc12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: