For sale is my 03 330CI M-tech package, Manual (rare). For people don't know, this package is the top of the line except the ZHP performance package, which has slightly higher hp. Package come with the follows:
- M3 Steering wheel with all audio control
- M3 door sill plate
- ZHP M shift knob, the shortest OEM shift knob
- M3 side skirt and rear lip spoiler
- M-tech II front with OEM flog light and rear bumper
- M3, 57 style rims, stagger size, 17x7 and 17x7.5
- Carbon fiber interior trim
- Harman Kardon upgraded stero system
Other original power option as usual, PS,PW,Psunroof,PM,automatic climate contorl,AC,heated seat,rear fold down seat,full size spare,self adjustable xeron light, etc..
recent maintenence: Regular oil change - Motul 8100, AFE panel air filter, Powerflex front control arm poly bushing, new O2 sensor, 1 month old Hankook V12 evo in rear (245/40/17), 1 month old H&R cup kit sport suspension system, new expansion bottle, water pump has been changed by previous owner, also the vanos seal and valve cover gasket too.
Car is in good condition, mileage is 200k,