My buddy had posted this prior for me however without all the new pictures and what I did with the car since owning it.
Here are the details.
Asking price is $18,000 OBO. Safety and E-tested. (Please no low ballers)
I have turned down $16,500 on this car, I do have movement but not that low with what I have done to the car to make it new again on the interior.
This car needs absolutely nothing.
- 6 speed manual (note the stick shift was replaced due to the previous being worn.)
- Pheonix Yellow Exterior
- Black interior !
- 187,000km !
- Fully loaded, backup sensors etc
- Clear 3M bra
- New Wheels put on the car
- Interior seats replaced due to the others being worn
- Interior middle console replaced due to scratches and marks in previous
- Steering wheel replaced due to original being worn
- Intake Exhaust sensor recently done
- Note the front passenger side rim does have some curb rash (this is how I bought them)
This car is immaculate.
Mainly serviced from BMW with records to show. Engine recall record also present. Car runs mint