Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
braden
1st Gear Newbie

1992 e36 318is coupe

Hey guys sadly I have to sell the e36 I bought recently... I was going to use it as a daily driver/ track project but my girlfriend is now expecting our second child I have decided to buy a 4 door for daily and finish my other 240 project.

Driveline- 1.8l 4 cylinder with 289032km , 5 speed manual, lsd, I was told clutch was done at 200000( it does grab amazing so I believe its true), waterpump was done at 250000, newer serpintine belts, bosch 4+ platinum plugs, and more! Only used 91 octane, and oil was changed every 5000k by last owner by bmw, I did an oil flush and changed with mobile 1 synthetic and bmw filter 465km ago, Very well maintained runs like a top, Reliable daily driver!

Interior- black leather MINT! No rips or tears, very clean interior, I believe it has every option offered in 92

Exterior-clear corners, body is starting to show its age but still better then a lot of the e36's, surface rust on trunk, and bottom of doors, rockers are still solid

Suspension & brakes- new front hub assembly, newer cross drilled rotors,newer billistien shocks, new brake lines

Needs tires ( comes with both bottle cap wheels& spoke style from the 325i believe) and an O2 sensor

Looking for 1500 O.B.O
Just trying to make the money from the new parts I put into it

Shoot me a text 9052439955 for pictures! Or with any questions, I work 13hr's a day so if I don't get back right away I will!
braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
Beemsboy27
Mash it up

pics?
Beemsboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
braden
1st Gear Newbie

I can't post pics from my blackberry on here, email me or give me you email and I would be glad to send some!

B_R_C_M@hotmail.com
braden is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: