For vertical adjustment:
1. Drive up to a wall, and have at least 25ft of level ground from that wall.
2. Measure the height from the ground to the middle of your low beam headlight. Use tape to mark this spot on the wall that corresponds to the height you measured.
3. Reverse the car 25 ft from the wall.
4. Start with the driver side headlight, the bottom of the headlight beam should then be adjusted so that it is 2 inches lower than the bottom of the tape that you've marked on the wall.
5. Once the driver side has been adjusted vertically, the passenger side is easy, just adjust it so that it is at the same level as the driver side.
Originally Posted by Pedro
Does anyone have any information on how to set headlights to get maximum performance from lowbeams.