Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #16
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Um, since I stopped being a sponsor on maxbimmer I have posted my 5 allowable parts per month in the appropriate section, if the management of this site have left threads up that's their business.

Now since you have Never done business with me, you have no idea of how I work

Since I sell some parts as a side business and the maxbimmer market is small and was no beneficial to me I don't sponsor anymore. Now you posted you wanted a part and I beleive I said I had the part but wanted to know what you were looking to spend on it because of your past behavior in flaming someone after threatening them you would because you did not like the price

As you have also never bought anything from me or meet me how can you comment on my class or anything about me?

Anyway the part I had that you wanted sold to someone who has bought numerous things from me, and isn't a maxbimmer member, so I had the part but was protective of myself knowing how you go about business and wanted it posted up front.

Don't worry I won't be offering you anything your lOoking for again.

Your focusing way to hard on trying to bash my business, as you did with the other business you were all over, and it's not my primary bussines or income, actually your helping me if anything, constantly posting that I'm in business selling parts so thank you
richie_s999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #17
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
Um, since I stopped being a sponsor on maxbimmer I have posted my 5 allowable parts per month in the appropriate section, if the management of this site have left threads up that's their business.
You're still a business that is selling parts on here without being a sponsor. It doesn't matter in what way you might "think" you're doing it right, you're not. You're going against the very rules that you preach.

Quote:
Since I sell some parts as a side business and the maxbimmer market is small and was no beneficial to me I don't sponsor anymore. Now you posted you wanted a part and I beleive I said I had the part but wanted to know what you were looking to spend on it because of your past behavior in flaming someone after threatening them you would because you did not like the price
Right so what you're saying is, it's not beneficial to pay to be able to sell your parts from your business (part-time or not) legitimately as per the rules, so you are using some other loophole that doesn't apply to you because you keep saying selling parts/parting cars, etc is in fact your business. Which means you have to pay to sell parts on here. The 5 items/month rule is per people that are trying to tell their personal items and not for someone that runs a side business.

Quote:
As you have also never bought anything from me or meet me how can you comment on my class or anything about me?
Because you're a freeloading, trolling dirtbag that doesn't want to give up and you are following me around like a lost puppy. My last thread about that BMW parts place had NOTHING to do with you until you decided to make it seem that I was in the wrong. When in fact I was merely telling people how it is and my PERSONAL experience with that specific company. Not only that you continue to play on the fact that I somehow wronged the business when it was in fact the business's fault that they offered me something completely different that I asked for and wanted an outrageous price for it.

Stop being so surprised that if you continue to bother someone about something that HAS/HAD nothing to do with you that they're not going to think there is something wrong with you. You clearly have personal issues not to mention mental/learning issues. Maybe you should seek help.

Quote:
blah, blah, blah... nonsense
Dude, I don't care what you think or do. I wouldn't have cared at all about what you do in your spare time or that you sell parts on Maxbimmer for your business without paying to be a legitimate sponsor. Fact is YOU do these things, and YOU are in the wrong not I. So the next time you feel you need to troll someone and tell them they are not playing by the rules, make sure you have all your own ducks in a row before opening your mouth.

Now f*ck off.
NOTORIOUS VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I have one, but I wouldn't want to quote the wrong price and have my name slammed across the Internet for not being in your price range

So, what are you looking to pay for said item
hey is this not offering you the part, and covering ones ass?

think you need a time out, your name calling and insults which have nothing to do with what we are talking about, or arguing about are kinda out hand, and its getting childish.

and give up on the trolling thing, and you wish I was spending that much time thinking about you, lost puppy? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your argument is just taking pot shots and trying to make one look bad,the name calling is out hand, and what your chasing and trying to do is destroy another again after hearing something you did not like.

ya and I am the one with mental issues? It's the the internet, its a forum site, its maxbimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this is the most serious place on the face of the earth, no joking, no ribbing aloud.

Now your venturing on the verge of saying that by what I have posted and done, and christ your digging for info, to send to the mod's is that the mod's and owner of the site aren't doing their jobs. Sh;T it looks like your obsessed and building a case to send to them. I am sure that is the mods or owner of this site wanted those old sale threads, or newer ones down, they woulda taken them down, and if they didn't want me posting they would be adult and mature enough they would send me a message about it.

Anyway before you go all clock tower.... Good day to you .... ttyl
richie_s999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #19
adam325i
3rd Gear Member

I support Richie due to his getting parts for out e30 thats getting hard to come by and has something when your in a pinch.

Also who loves saving money?? Pretty sure everyone. That oil is a sweet deal (you still offering that?) And same with his Short shifter kits. He's done all the research and put this kit together himself and offers the best price out there.

Richie is like arnold schwarzenegger. The man for keeping aftermarket parts and development alive.
adam325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #20
e30tOny
k-man

Thanx.........good communication.....very easy to to deal with!
Old 06-22-2012, 11:45 PM   #21
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

Awesome thread, would read again...
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #22
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

^^LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30tOny View Post

Thanx.........good communication.....very easy to to deal with!
Same, great seller... shipped quickly!

Last edited by NOTORIOUS VR; 06-25-2012 at 10:53 AM.
NOTORIOUS VR is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: