Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

anyone got an ix booster they want to part with?

pm me
NOTORIOUS VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
karmatose
164.3ci Of Fury

PM'd
karmatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

I have one, but I wouldn't want to quote the wrong price and have my name slammed across the Internet for not being in your price range

So, what are you looking to pay for said item
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #4
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_s999 View Post
I have one, but I wouldn't want to quote the wrong price and have my name slammed across the Internet for not being in your price range

So, what are you looking to pay for said item
How about you go jump off a bridge that would be much better.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post
How about you go jump off a bridge that would be much better.
Sorry it was sold this weekend, this bridge jumping sounds interesting, can u suggest any? I am sure you've been directed to a few
Old 06-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Sorry it was sold this weekend, this bridge jumping sounds interesting, can u suggest any? I am sure you've been directed to a few
Honest question... do you even think about what you type? Do you not realize that it makes you look/sound like a complete moron?
Old 06-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Honest question... do you even think about what you type? Do you not realize that it makes you look/sound like a complete moron?
Yes cause suggesting someone jump off a bridge makes you look so much better, very mature!

I had something you posted you were looking for but I beleive I have the right as a seller to protect myself against idiots like yourself

Honestly you can't follow simple fourm rules like don't post looking for threads in this section so who could expect you to be able to handle much more then color within the lines
Old 06-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #8
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Yes cause suggesting someone jump off a bridge makes you look so much better, very mature!

I had something you posted you were looking for but I beleive I have the right as a seller to protect myself against idiots like yourself
No what you're doing is trolling... If you were looking to protect your shitty little business you would have not posted the trolling post that you did already and you would have just ignored me.

Actually to be 100% clear, if you really ever had the intention to sell me something (not that I would have bothered with you) you would have PM'd me like the others have. It's a pretty simple concept, and in my OP.

Quote:
Honestly you can't follow simple fourm rules like don't post looking for threads in this section so who could expect you to be able to handle much more then color within the lines
I just checked the rules, I've done nothing wrong... but you on the other hand are constantly breaking the forum rules... so let's see if we can bring that to a moderators attention. It would be nice to have you removed from here as you really are a pest.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention though!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #9
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

I want my penny...lol
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #10
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

Lmao... Maxbimmer drama seems like it never goes away.
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
1BADBMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #11
BimmerBoys
3rd Gear Member

PM sent, and LOL
BimmerBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #12
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
I want my penny...lol
no penny for you, no one on Max bought it. lol
Old 06-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #13
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
No what you're doing is trolling... If you were looking to protect your shitty little business you would have not posted the trolling post that you did already and you would have just ignored me.

Actually to be 100% clear, if you really ever had the intention to sell me something (not that I would have bothered with you) you would have PM'd me like the others have. It's a pretty simple concept, and in my OP.

I just checked the rules, I've done nothing wrong... but you on the other hand are constantly breaking the forum rules... so let's see if we can bring that to a moderators attention. It would be nice to have you removed from here as you really are a pest.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention though!
No trolling was offering you a part but making sure that it wasn't going to be plastered or I was threatened because you didn't like the price like you bashed the other company who quoted you a price you didn't like.

Yes send me a PM and then I'll take a screen shot and post it to try and make your company or you look bad because you said a price I am not willing to pay.

why oh why would I use PM with you, see its hard to trust someone who has hissy fits and takes time out his day too not only threaten someone over a kijiji add but actually posts a thread to harm someone who hasn't ripped you off, taken money from your pocket or been rude to you. They simply quoted you something that you thought was too high. So ya I am going to PM you LOL

as for the rule on not posting looking for threads in this section, here is a link to sticky thread, which is right at the top of the E30 section when you open it up....

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125534

Anyone who deals with you should know your willing to threaten them and childishly try and discredit them if you do not get what you want, if anyone deserves overseeing from the mods, its you, but go ahead and cry to them.

Last edited by richie_s999; 06-05-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #14
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
No trolling was offering you a part but making sure that it wasn't going to be plastered or I was threatened because you didn't like the price like you bashed the other company who quoted you a price you didn't like.
Hey dumbass, you never offered me a part. So you would be trolling only.

Quote:
Anyone who deals with you should know your willing to threaten them and childishly try and discredit them if you do not get what you want, if anyone deserves overseeing from the mods, its you, but go ahead and cry to them.
So now on top of trolling me, you're flat out lying about me. Keep it up, I'm sure it's good for you "business" that people can see what kind of an inbred you are. I"m sure how you're representing yourself here is going to want to make people buy from you, I mean you're so full of class and seemingly have great business etiquette.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #15
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Actually you know what... how about this...

How about we take a look at your actual business on Maxbimmer so we can see how a troll follows the rules he preaches about.

You use this forum to make money for yourself you said it here

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...7&postcount=16

and you've proven it in this thread as well.

Now maybe you should sit back and think about this for a minute. You're using a free forum to make money, that is clearly against the main forum rules AND the Classified rules. Just pointing that out to you since you like to talk about rules so much. You know the sponsors here have to pay money to do what you do.

Now lets have a look at your recent started threads and see what your main activity on this forum is... selling parts, selling parts, selling parts.... oh wait not only are you selling parts but you're selling automotive lubricant to people at a discount and more then likely possibly taking away money from actual Max sponsors.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/sear...archid=1674915

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: