Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

Dark Grey E46 M3 on the 410 about 4PM you got off at Bovaird

car sounded awesome!

but just so you know... YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT. I SAW HOW YOU WERE DRIVING...YOU'RE ****ED BRO. GIVE AN IDIOT A BMW AND HE BECOMES EVEN MORE OF AN IDIOT.

cutting off cars left right and CENTER!!! THATS irresponsible and DANGEROUS. I should have taken your plate down, K SHIA.

****IN MORON.

Last edited by El Gato Liso; 05-27-2012 at 07:01 PM.
El Gato Liso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
///MPOWERED
2nd Gear Member

fawk had to be in Brampton!

This is why I keep my car in the garage! Seriously thinking of selling as of lately...... E46 M3 is starting to become a dime a dozen...... especially w/ all these stupid ass kids!
Old 06-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

^^^Or maybe just move! lol
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
Tom
4th Gear Member

Or get a turbo kit I always see you lurking on fanatics in the FI section, pull the trigger you won't regret it once my car is done with Sound Performance I should have about 75% of a stg 2 hpf kit as I had to change over a lot of stuff when I did the stg4/pro efi upgrade... sorry to thread jack but PM me if your interested...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPOWERED View Post

This is why I keep my car in the garage! Seriously thinking of selling as of lately...... E46 M3 is starting to become a dime a dozen...... especially w/ all these stupid ass kids!
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
khurram
3rd Gear Member

I doubth it was a kid. I'm too scared to drive like that most of the time... Only once in a while.
Ps its normally the middle aged idiots I see doing that.

Silver 323CI *SOLD*
Silver E36 ///M *SOLD*
IB on CinnamonE46 ///M *SOLD*
Dakar Yellow E36 ///M *SOLD*
SG on LSB E46///M
khurram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:57 AM   #6
sproule905
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khurram View Post
I doubth it was a kid. I'm too scared to drive like that most of the time... Only once in a while.
Ps its normally the middle aged idiots I see doing that.
Highly doubtful

sproule905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:24 AM   #7
ac_2007
Cruising in Top Gear

Quote:

Sell it to me

FT: E46 M3 Carbon Fiber valve cover
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163884
ac_2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #8
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:

i'm in the same boat. too many kids buying them and running them into the ground.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
damameke
6th Gear Member

What's the age definition of kids here, teens?
I see those in their mid 20s and those are the one driving
with alot of enthusiam, I dont mind if they open their M3 up
without weaving in and out.

and it's not just the BMW cars that are doing that.. I see other brand as well
saw a yellow corvette convertible(20ish driver) weaving in and out on Rutherford/islingston too ... must be the good dry weather..
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #10
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
i'm 26, owned my car since i was 21. i find it pointless to drive my car on the street like an idiot and i take care of my car also. seeing a lot of beat up e46 m3's out there from people who can't park or drive. sad sight.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #11
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Luis View Post
seeing a lot of beat up e46 m3's out there from people who can't park or drive. sad sight.
True. There are probably as many or more non-enthusiast E46 M3 owners out there than there are enthusiasts. There are a couple I see cruising around or parked in my neighbourhood all the time now - cheap ass ugly chrome rimz looking borderline riced out.
Nick_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

The reason you see younger guys doing stupid things in older M3's is simple economics, they are getting cheaper, period.

No matter what you own a moron will own one too at some point, selling it off because of what a moron does with his is imo just as moronic.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #13
Tom
4th Gear Member

+1 if they can now afford a e46 m3, then you guys should now be able to afford e92 m3s... The same thing happened with the e36 and every other sports car even Ferraris... They all depreciate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
The reason you see younger guys doing stupid things in older M3's is simple economics, they are getting cheaper, period.

No matter what you own a moron will own one too at some point, selling it off because of what a moron does with his is imo just as moronic.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
honeydew
Don't laugh,it's paid for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post

Excellent way to put it. You bought the car for a reason other than the badge/name or the price tag. Good/responsible drivers unfortunately don't own the rights to buy the car.

I don't know that the age demographic for the M3 has changed that much though, even as they become cheaper. Wealth demographic has changed, sure, but I don't know how many 50 to 60-ish Forbes 500 business types that were ever interested in the M3. Suspension would be agony for an enlarged prostate or sciatica and the engine tone is no good for phone calls to Dubai. (This is going to hurt even me: We're the ones getting older.)

Another thing to think about is that if there are the hordes of "kids" buying them up and wrecking them, your M3 will hold or increase it's value as it becomes rare to find one in decent shape. E46 M3's will always be the well balanced driving car it is now and there will always be a market for that.

Just trying to cheer you up a little.

Last edited by honeydew; 06-19-2012 at 11:32 AM.
honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #15
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
yUP, now matter how you look at it, BMW scene has gone down the drain. I think all the yoyos that used to drive riced out civic, they drive bimmers now.
lvan is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: