Originally Posted by dannyb
simple they bought the car already QC plated, no safety needed. We have civics burning 1L of oil per 100km with cut springs scraping the road and bouncing all over the place, but they dont need to safety. In QC you dont have to safety when you buy a car if its already plated in QC.
Yeah its an amazing law...
time is running out for me as am still debating my options trying to not loose to much money in the process.
1. Sell car complete safetied and appraised in Ontario (1 month (June) to sell it) for the right price
2. wait until I move to QC city and buy another QC plated E30 and transfer everything and sell the shell?!? or send to scrap (what a waste of a good rust free frame and title)
3. Part out and deal with selling part per part once in QC city.
4. Find the "guy" that can help me safety before leaving
5. take more time off from work that I really need for my move and take a chance and try to safety somewhere else.
more and more I think the more I just want to say F*ck it and deal with it all once over there...