Ok, so I've been noticing these days that the e30 crowd is begining to vanish. Brent thinking of selling his car has kind of put the cherry on top. Think about how many E30's have been put to sleep, sold, or killed, or are in limbo over the last 8-10 months. What's going on?
318is - Put nose first into a pole in a parking lot by his "friend".
M50 swapped 325i - It hates him, and he hates it... selling in the spring.
M50 swapped 318is - Sold it a few months ago.
's M50 swapped 318is - Sold it to a guy who just killed his own e30.
's 325i - his car is closer to being stripped than it is ready for the road.
's turbo M30 - T-boned.
's SR20 Swap - Engine spun a bearing, back to square one.
's 325i - a.k.a. "Mr. T
" if you've seen his rear plate. Plus he keeps talking about e36's.
's touring - barely sees the light of day... he can tell you why.
- just sold 2 of his e30's he was going to fix up.
's euro rhd - I still haven't seen this car on the road.
- selling or keeping? he can probaby tell you a little story too.
- coupe has a fried clutch only a year after installing a new one. Shelved for now.
- Too busy to give his e30 any love... it sits and waits.
- Would rather drive his Camry that fix his headgasket.
- Wants to sell because he can no longer pick up at the LCBO.
- I don't even know what happened to his car, but it's gone.
Boxer2, Ceeker, Dissembler, Bullet Ride, talltorontoguy, Everlast, InfiniteDice, Axxe, matty.dc, a few others, and Myself still seem to be able to hold the torch, but heaven knows we've probably stripped more e30's that any of us care to talk about. It seems we've taken a pretty big hit compared with years past.
What's going on?