Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #16
dcramer
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by motion View Post
GUYS GUYS GUYS lets make this very easy for him.

File your ticket at the court office...for a trial date....request a copy of DISCLOSURE be sent to your adress or PICK it up when it becomes available.

I would recommend not picking it up. It is the crown's responsibility to get it to you. Make them work for their money.
dcramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavocSteve View Post
Points and lower fine mean nothing. Still a ding in the eyes of insurance. Get it dropped or don't bother at all =\
Point dont mean a thing its just for the MTO records,insurance sees the charges and then ask you to be bend over and pay for your sins.Either you get it dropped completely or dont bother.If you accept to pay the fine then the insurance will see that you admitted to the offence and they will screw you bigtime unless they offer one "at fault" to be waived.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #18
dcramer
5th Gear Member

The real problem here is that one is just the first, get another one and you are very close to being uninsurable. The insurance companies how have all of the power. Fight everything you can is my advice
Old 04-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
Giormelo
2nd Gear Member

I know about requesting disclosure and all that, but i dont think york region will mail it to you.. It says you HAVE to put your number down.

This is just my luck tho considering i oringally had 2 tickets got one completely dropped last month, and just got another one.. Greeeeat
Giormelo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:47 PM   #20
dcramer
5th Gear Member

I would research this. One of the sites said do not use their form specifically for this reason. You can request it with a letter providing a mailing address only. It will be up to the crown to get it to you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: