Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona View Post
so hot brown girls are good but the rest send home?....I rather have a law abiding hard working brown person than a white trailer trash hole trashing a whole culture because it doesnt suit her ways.....

if u come across a hot brown girl... chances are she knows that she is hot.. which means she also knows her competition (other brown girls who are not so hott).. which means she wont put out for you because she wants the world from you because she knows she is better than the buckets.. which means you are not getting any. The only way i see it working is if YOU play hard to get LOL!

[| aFe CAI || 3.38 LSD || M50 SWAP || SuperSprint Exhaust || H&R + Bilstein Sports |]

Last edited by gotcurry; 04-19-2012 at 10:40 AM.
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #17
DaveM3_09
2nd Gear Member

if you look closely i think her number is written on the back whiteboard. call her up and cuss that bitch out!
Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #18
jeremy
6th Gear Member

I still stand behind my dumb bitch comment.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
sirex
King Sirex

man, i love hot brown girls so much. they are amazing.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:23 AM   #20
davericher20
black and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_V View Post
looks/sounds like she did a blast before recording that...
baahahahaah, I was thinking the same thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINT View Post
Some people have serious track experience from the cruise, so what is fast to you, isn't fast to them.
davericher20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #21
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Any chance we can trade our ignorant ugly white women for highly educated, contributing foreign citizens? The receiving countries can do what they like with them, just don't expect much.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
VSanj
6th Gear Member

well i live in brampton and im brown. Although she is totally off base with most of the commants she made, i can somewhat understand what she is saying.

Changing schools and moving at 16 is traumatic enough.......add to that that most of us brown people make our own little clicks and dont really make new people feel totally welcome.

plus shes only 16 and her eyebrows are fracked up. Poor girl, just venting a little, sure she went about it the wrong way. I mean she could have got her message across without being a biatch.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #23
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
well this dumb bitch probably spoke the minds of what a ton of people in brampton are thinking...cept for the terrorist part.

Heres my problem with btown.

1. all the damn criminal minds from toronto are all coming to brampton.

2. diversity...?

3. the flippin' left lane is now the right lane.

4. i pay a premium .5 because of all the fraud by an obvious no longer minority.

5. brampton is NOT where they come from...wheres the adoption of canadian culture? USA does it! its called a melting pot which we've all heard of. IF YOU BECOME AMERICA, YOU ARE AMERICA, RIGHT? Well...this is a toss up. The younger generations have done it...maybe im wrong on this one...

6. did i mention i pay a damn premium because of obvious fraud?

7. It definitely is important to know people in this world...but for the wrong reasons like paying off someone to get a drivers license, or passing them because they're similar in nationality's sense!? its happening way to often...I did it legit, and so should everyone else.

8. easy to find a job in around brampton huh? NOPE. cheap labor, brown people being exploited for capitalization's sake? Cmon, look at TD Bank for example..."Mortgages for NEW immigrants!" followed by pictures of brown folk. Its a good thing for sure, but with no doubt there is a major $$$ gain by signing up these people.

9. the quality of driving has plummeted in this city..

10. a lot of brown kids have a "black" mentality. walk and talk like what your stereotyped image of a young black kid.

11. go to the doctor's office in brampton...wait ****in hours to see a doc because of people taking advantage of free health care for a damn cough...its true.

12. so many damn indian girls are ****ing sexy as ****, and i want to bang one...they all stay with their own kind lol...every indian girl i try macking on makes it clear to **** off hahahahaha....maybe its just me O_O. grrrrrrrr....

...but i reluctantly love this city. and dont say if i have a problem, get out.

1. Where did you get your info on that all the criminals from Toronto oare moving to Brampton? Why would they move to Brampton?

2. There is a lack of diversity.

3. Brampton is one of the biggest cities in Canada. Of course there will be traffic. Have you ever driven in Scarborough or Markham? The drivers there are much worse.

4. Premium on what?

5. What is Canadian Culture? Canada is a mutlicultural MOSAIC meaning that Canada encourages you to bring in your culture. That's what makes Canada beautiful.

6. Ya, you did.

7. Who do you know that passes people for being the same culture? If these people work for the government why are you letting it happen? Be proactive and complain like the generation did before us when they couldn't get a license because of racism!

8. Jeez, I don't even know what to say about this one. It is in the best interest to get immigrants into homes - that's what partially fuels our economy.

9. Ya you mentioned that already.

10. Like a black kid? How do they act? Racist much?

11. I actually lol'ed on this one and I will partially agree with you here. There are too many people who go to the doctors for mild reasons but thats not limited to Brampton. BTW, most doctors in Brampton are immigrants.

12. Step your game up!
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #24
ericdalinda
6th Gear Member

Lol world star hip hop
ericdalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #25
Boots R
Boots, not boost

I <3 brampton
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Holy Shit - back from the dead Boots?

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #27
Discostar
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
1. Where did you get your info on that all the criminals from Toronto oare moving to Brampton? Why would they move to Brampton?

2. There is a lack of diversity.

3. Brampton is one of the biggest cities in Canada. Of course there will be traffic. Have you ever driven in Scarborough or Markham? The drivers there are much worse.

4. Premium on what?

5. What is Canadian Culture? Canada is a mutlicultural MOSAIC meaning that Canada encourages you to bring in your culture. That's what makes Canada beautiful.

6. Ya, you did.

7. Who do you know that passes people for being the same culture? If these people work for the government why are you letting it happen? Be proactive and complain like the generation did before us when they couldn't get a license because of racism!

8. Jeez, I don't even know what to say about this one. It is in the best interest to get immigrants into homes - that's what partially fuels our economy.

9. Ya you mentioned that already.

10. Like a black kid? How do they act? Racist much?

11. I actually lol'ed on this one and I will partially agree with you here. There are too many people who go to the doctors for mild reasons but thats not limited to Brampton. BTW, most doctors in Brampton are immigrants.

12. Step your game up!

3. Two other cities which were also built on uni-cultural mass immigration.

4. He was referring to insurance, and he would be correct...

8. It's also what drains our social systems, which then gets blamed on the fact that social systems never work.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #28
sexxxybimmer
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
Says the white girl with ghetto eyebrows.
ghetto eyebrows loooooooooooooool funny shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
sexxxybimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: