Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
16y old white girl makes video saying how her Brampton school has too many browns

I have read the funniest article on the front page in Metro in 5 years of reading this newspaper.

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/1085...ideo-dad-says/

The title was,

Teen regrets making racist YouTube video, dad says

Followed by this image:

Caption: Brown (sic) Students at Brampton's Turner Fenton Secondary School, where a fellow student created a YouTube video making racist comments.

After not seeing a single white person in the photo I immediately broke out in laughter

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Not to mention, on page 2 it was reported a baby died in a bathtub in Downtown Toronto, and on page 3 a man fell to his death from a downtown condo.

Proof that brown vs white media is way more important and should be on page 1 with a giant image of brown students Thanks Metro!

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
Oyster
4th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Oyster
got link to the youtube?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I found it on World Star Hip Hop. I think it may have been taken down on YouTube.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

I think the real issue with that HS is that too many ugly white girls go there.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Says the white girl with ghetto eyebrows.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #7
dbworld4k
Addict

I can't believe she put her name at the end and spelled it out too. Stupid much? Definitely a cry for attention.

But Turner Fenton is such a garbage school anyways, as are most Public ones in north Brampton. Sandalwood Heights, Harold Brathwaite, Central Peel, Ching, etc are festering pools of idiots, yes, most of which are thugg life wannabee "brown" kids. I used to work for PDSB for almost 7 years, it really has gotten progressively worse. I'm brown and even I'm sick of the lack of diversity in Brampton. The good is far outweighed by the bad with too many people of the same background, IMO.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #8
Nick_V
6th Gear Member

looks/sounds like she did a blast before recording that...
Nick_V is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:11 AM   #9
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

"A group of Grade 10 boys playing football said they didn’t take the video personally, but thought it was “ignorant.” One joked that he smells like Axe — not curry."

LOL...

[| aFe CAI || 3.38 LSD || M50 SWAP || SuperSprint Exhaust || H&R + Bilstein Sports |]
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:48 AM   #10
BimmerBoys
3rd Gear Member

Oh please, "brown" people work 3 jobs, pay their taxes, and generally integrate easily into Canadian society. It's time for them to go!
BimmerBoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #11
jeremy
6th Gear Member

What a dumb bitch....running her mouth with a ghetto accent.
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #12
El Gato Liso
6th Gear Member

well this dumb bitch probably spoke the minds of what a ton of people in brampton are thinking...cept for the terrorist part.

Heres my problem with btown.

1. all the damn criminal minds from toronto are all coming to brampton.

2. diversity...?

3. the flippin' left lane is now the right lane.

4. i pay a premium .5 because of all the fraud by an obvious no longer minority.

5. brampton is NOT where they come from...wheres the adoption of canadian culture? USA does it! its called a melting pot which we've all heard of. IF YOU BECOME AMERICA, YOU ARE AMERICA, RIGHT? Well...this is a toss up. The younger generations have done it...maybe im wrong on this one...

6. did i mention i pay a damn premium because of obvious fraud?

7. It definitely is important to know people in this world...but for the wrong reasons like paying off someone to get a drivers license, or passing them because they're similar in nationality's sense!? its happening way to often...I did it legit, and so should everyone else.

8. easy to find a job in around brampton huh? NOPE. cheap labor, brown people being exploited for capitalization's sake? Cmon, look at TD Bank for example..."Mortgages for NEW immigrants!" followed by pictures of brown folk. Its a good thing for sure, but with no doubt there is a major $$$ gain by signing up these people.

9. the quality of driving has plummeted in this city..

10. a lot of brown kids have a "black" mentality. walk and talk like what your stereotyped image of a young black kid.

11. go to the doctor's office in brampton...wait ****in hours to see a doc because of people taking advantage of free health care for a damn cough...its true.

12. so many damn indian girls are ****ing sexy as ****, and i want to bang one...they all stay with their own kind lol...every indian girl i try macking on makes it clear to **** off hahahahaha....maybe its just me O_O. grrrrrrrr....

...but i reluctantly love this city. and dont say if i have a problem, get out.

Last edited by El Gato Liso; 04-19-2012 at 08:27 AM.
El Gato Liso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
SiR
Vtec just kicked in

its brampton. its been that way since like 1667
Old 04-19-2012, 09:25 AM   #14
gotcurry
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post

12. so many damn indian girls are ****ing sexy as ****, and i want to bang one...they all stay with their own kind lol...every indian girl i try macking on makes it clear to **** off hahahahaha....maybe its just me O_O. grrrrrrrr....
its not you budd.. indian girls have a negative attitude towards dating or cock in general !! .. maybe it has something to do with the way they are brought up BUT then you have the indian floozies, who are loud and abnoxious that you WANT to stay away from...

[| aFe CAI || 3.38 LSD || M50 SWAP || SuperSprint Exhaust || H&R + Bilstein Sports |]
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #15
daytona
6th Gear Member

so hot brown girls are good but the rest send home?....I rather have a law abiding hard working brown person than a white trailer trash hole trashing a whole culture because it doesnt suit her ways.....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: