Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Interior & Audio
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #16
Vinoth
1st Gear Newbie

If it were me and the android dynavin was out when i purchased mine, I would have done it.

i didnt use the relocation kit and nobody can tell... Of course the relo kit makes the climate control look cleaner, however thats only because i know what its suppose to look like...anybody else will not be able to tell. It actually looks normal.

As for duty, brokerage, and shipping.. Yeah they add to cost understandably. I dont know what Dynavin Jeff is charging these days for shipping, but way back when it was only 50 bucks to Canada. The extra cost in my opinion is worth it. Especially from a retailer like Jeff because he has a reputation on many message boards as being honest, reliable etc. Again that doesnt mean thats not the case with your friend. With Jeff though, there is a lot to support the reasoning behind buying from him.
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
BMWCoupe
2nd Gear Member

Thanks man, yeah Jeff is a great guy I've emailed him a couple times he is really helpful, thanks for all your input Vinoth.
BMWCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #18
biginstreets
bitches love me!

Any pics of your install? I'd like to purchase the android dynavin, the install is what is scaring me.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:12 AM   #19
Vinoth
1st Gear Newbie

Biginstreets, sorry I didnt take pics of the install, but I did use an install guide that had detailed pics... I used the following install guide from Jeff's website :

http://www.jandtdistributing.com/dyn...0E46%20D95.pdf

This was my first time installing a deck into a car, and yeah it did take time because I was being extra cautious not to break anything like my trim pieces... But again its really not that hard... I would say the only difficult part was fitting all the wires behind the deck, its a tight squeeze. At the time, there were a few kijiji adds offering to do the install for roughly $100, but honestly, the deck is overpriced as it is, I didnt want to throw any more money at it.
Vinoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:19 AM   #20
biginstreets
bitches love me!

wow, thats a pretty easy to follow guide!

Thanks man!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: