Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Maxbimmer & Supporting Events
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: Are you coming on May 12th?
Yes! 55 82.09%
Not this time 12 17.91%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #136
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
You go to cruises to get lotsa action, its where the boys are turned into men and when you get passed, it means you lose. If you're passing, you're winning. End of story. show off what your car can do in the twisties, pull some sick driver skills and hope someone notices... Once you hit the freeway, its on! Race whoever you can, whether they're racing you or not. Get bitches and **** the track its too expensive

My vote goes to this post as POST OF THE YEAR!

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #137
khurram
3rd Gear Member

Good thing I was sick lol

Hope you guys enjoyed it

Silver 323CI *SOLD*
Silver E36 ///M *SOLD*
IB on CinnamonE46 ///M *SOLD*
Dakar Yellow E36 ///M *SOLD*
SG on LSB E46///M
khurram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #138
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by busamoose View Post
OMG!! the drama!! sorry I missed out!! lol
All this makes me kinda happy i missed it! Love cruises, but if i want drama, i rater stay in front of the TV, at least when its over i wont hear bitching for days...and weeks...

Its about fun, not stressing over who did what and why...IMO
The drama at the events (and mostly AFTER) is unreal, and a big turn off...

Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:34 AM   #139
nightrun21
1st Gear Newbie

watup thks mystical 4 linkin this up nd ppl that dun know how to drive shouldnt b reachin this kind of shit .. whoever had the black e46 your a str8 up ****ing idiot for driving in the gravel pissin off not only myself , havok and nother guy with e46 m3 i have stone chips all over my ****ing bumper because of 1 incident you went fully into the gravel and i was keeping a long distance behind u open your eyes u know who i am i called u out after
nightrun21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #140
Derek
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Flyview View Post
I don't really see how you can hold anyone up on a cruise. You leave as much room in front of yourself as you need to and go as fast as you wish within that cushion of space. That is, unless you enjoy being right on someone's rear. It's not as if Jay was racing down every turn; it was quite the contrary, and he was just a couple cars ahead to which I didn't have much trouble keeping up with.

Regardless, I had a great time and just wanted to acknowledge my mistake.

Cheers
Dude u passed Terry for no reason when he and his car were capable of higher speeds than you. Also try not crossing the yelllow, many times i looked in my rear views and you over shot the turn going into too hot. It really isnt worth risking your life your g/fs life and your car for a bit of adrenaline. Drive within your skill level and what your car can handle.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #141
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
I propose MaxBimmer charity MMA/Boxing event.

Basically anyone that has beef with whichever member may sign up, 3 2mins rounds, not much rules other than no biting or breaking necks, and whoever still stands at the end of rounds is the winner between the beef/argument, I'll be the judge, $10 at the door per person to either watch or join.

all proceeds goes to Humane society for the poor kitties and puppies.

That'll be some entertainment.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #142
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Enough bickering, lets get some photos posted in a separate thread:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150824
Old 05-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #143
Woofer
6th Gear Member

Thanks for the cruise jay/maxbimmer. It was great to see some old friends! And make new ones! Looking forward to the next ones.

I had to leave after the first part but had a good cruise home with a couple other e30 cats and an e36.

Devon your car is FAST lol. I saw mike take it for a quick blast. I love how sleeper like it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337008625.807722.jpg (107.2 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337008656.739420.jpg (107.2 KB, 134 views)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:25 PM   #144
zHD
1st Gear Newbie

My first cruise and it was great! I didnt get to see much of the drama lol besides the blue e36 almost crashing. It was nice meeting you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Dude u passed Terry for no reason when he and his car were capable of higher speeds than you. Also try not crossing the yelllow, many times i looked in my rear views and you over shot the turn going into too hot. It really isnt worth risking your life your g/fs life and your car for a bit of adrenaline. Drive within your skill level and what your car can handle.
He passed me too and was in front of me in the twisty parts but he drove good. Terry was staying back at that section and i dont blame him... what up with the rocks and dirt on that second part...

For all of you guys with the roof down, im sure you loved that big ass tractor!
zHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #145
Tom
4th Gear Member

If your car is the one im thinking of with the dual Arkrym cf diffuser..I was trying to signal you over and wave my hand for you to pull over...I was driving my gfs black 335 convert with the red seats at the time, your car REAKED of burning clutch and your car was shooting blue smoke out the tail pipes for quite some time too! Made my gf second guess about upgrading her stock 335s engine parts LOL sry... Anyway glad you got a tow, hopefully the clutch didnt explode into a 1000 pieces like my clutch did once (pain in the ass to clean)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Hey voluted, good to see you made it home man!! I could tell your girlfriend was really worried about the trip back Thanks for stopping by when you saw my car on the side of the road.

End result:

I'm lucky, I called my shop that takes care of me 24/7, and they called in a flatbed truck to save me. I finally got back to the shop at 12:30 at night to look over the car. Clutch was blown - I knew it was going to blow soon, I just hoped it was not going to happen 3 hours away from Toronto lol!!

Anyhow, super long cruise for me. Special thanks to all my friends that either stayed with me, or once they noticed I was not at the end point, they kept calling/texting to see if I was ok....all the way until I got back home, they were checking up on me. Even a few guys that didnt take part in the cruise found out, and started to check up on me every hour to make sure I got home safe. I must say, there are some great people that are part of this club.

As for the actual cruise, I stayed at the back for the first half with my other E92 friends. We all had radios, and had a blast talking to each other, and the fact that we were at the back allowed us to slow down, and then gun it whenever it was fun to do so...and catch up to everyone. You guys don't all need to be at the front to push your cars. We were at the back pushing speeds and having an amazing time.

For the second half, my other buddy with the black M3 vert wanted me to join him at the front, so I did. Also lots of fun...other than one E46 that for some reason kept driving into the dirt lane,and as a result kicking up massive dust/stones. Not sure if he could not handle his car at such high speeds or what, but it got a little annoying. I noticed my friend who was in front of me, and getting most of the dirt/stones on his car, flipped him the bird, and then blasted by him. I did not pass the E46, but I did keep my distance. Other than that, the second part was lots of fun!!! Shitty that it ended short due to my clutch giving way.

I thought the cruise route this year was stellar. The first half you take it more easy, and enjoy the scenery...I loved driving next to the water. The second part, you could kick it up a notch and really let lose. Perfect balance of both scenarios, and no boring highway routes. Loved it.

Looking forward to it next year. Hopefully people will behave a little more, and the good guys won't get discouraged from coming again.

Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #146
740-iLL
Founder of GTA7's

J, great cruise! Loved the slow pace in the beginning and amazing scenery!
Old 05-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #147
kevin325
AMG ETR

looked like a good turn out Jay! sorry I couldn't join you guys on the cruise. hopefully will see you on the midnight cruise.

kevin325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #148
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Made my gf second guess about upgrading her stock 335s engine parts LOL
Although (visually) heavily modded, his car is in fact a 328i, not a 335i Tom. Tell your gf she has nothing to worry about (my wife's 335i vert is modded with no problems)

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #149
Tom
4th Gear Member

lol no way then if hes blowing blue smoke like that on a N/A vehicle he has some engine problems? I realize in his sig it says active autowerke tune but that should not make his car blow blue smoke out the exhaust...what mods does your wife have on her 335 Randy? my lady wants to wait for the hpf kit or another reliable single turbo kit to come on the market... shes addicted to boost now LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPOWERD View Post
Although (visually) heavily modded, his car is in fact a 328i, not a 335i Tom. Tell your gf she has nothing to worry about (my wife's 335i vert is modded with no problems)
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #150
nabur
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
lol no way then if hes blowing blue smoke like that on a N/A vehicle he has some engine problems? I realize in his sig it says active autowerke tune but that should not make his car blow blue smoke out the exhaust...what mods does your wife have on her 335 Randy? my lady wants to wait for the hpf kit or another reliable single turbo kit to come on the market... shes addicted to boost now LOL
Single kits are still in the early stages, I'd tell her to wait a bit for them to work out the kinks.

Personally, I have a JB4 (chip) + integerated meth injection, intake (DCI), exhaust and catless downpipes. The difference between stock and this is huge and relativley cheap.

If she really wants to go single (turbo that is), I'd recommend getting the VISHNU PROceed chip (they are the group thats doing the single turbo) so that later down the road her upgrade to single will be easier. Also, I hope she is MT because the AT on the 335 is limited to about 500ft/lbs torque and will require an expensive rebuild (4-5k) to support the torque output from a single. There are rumors of VISHNU being able to overcome this but again, early stages.

GL.

e92 335xi Black Sapphire Metallic - Saddle Brown
| JB4 | WW Meth | BMS DCI | Eisenmann Race Quad | AR Catless DPs | KW v1 | LUX v3 | Aero Lip | Painted Reflectors | Matte Black Grill | OEM 230s | CF CSL Trunk |
nabur is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: